12 Dimensions of Mastery
Mindvalley – 12 Dimensions of Mastery
This course is for people who refuse to live ordinary lives and are willing to level up their game to create extraordinary results in 12 different dimensions of their life that modern education overlooked.
Here’s a secret that many of the world’s top performing people know:
Our schools and universities do not teach us the actual skills that lead to success. Not by a wide shot. They were designed to create cogs in the wheels of industry. But not men or women who truly live remarkable lives of happiness, meaning and success.
Thus, most of these truly successful men and women take their initiatives to define success.
Lifebook was a method started by one such man. Jon Butcher lives a life so unusual he could be a candidate for those famous Dos Equis “The World’s Most Interesting Man” commercials. But what makes him unique is that his life was planned and curated….every bit of it…using a method called Lifebook.
Today, Lifebook Members are outliers who ignore the traditional definitions of success our broken education system teaches us. Instead they live a life of their own design, achieving unprecedented levels of success, happiness and fulfillment in all of the most important areas. Areas that traditional education has so far missed.
Jon Butcher, Founder of Lifebook
Lifebook is a powerful methodology that has shifted lives. However, at $7500 per person ($10,000 as a couple), Lifebook isn’t affordable by everyone.
Which is why Jon Butcher teamed up with Mindvalley to create a model that allows anyone to bring the Lifebook methodology into their lives (and their family’s lives) at a fraction of the seminar cost.
The model is based on Mindvalley new “Guided Live Coaching” methodology. Better known as Mindvalley Quests.
More on the program in a bit.
But first, we need to address the elephant in the room:
Why do most people get ‘success’ wrong?
Why The Broken Modern Definition of Success Holds Us All Back
We have created a world where we define success in primarily two variables.
- Amount of money in your bank account
- Your career progression.
This, however, is absolute rubbish. Life is so much more than your money and your career. And it’s the reason why we live in a world where…
- According to the Center For Disease Control (CDC), about 30% of Americans are obese.
- According to Gallup, 54% of Americans dislike their jobs.
- Most marriages will statistically end in divorce.
- People go through life on roller coasters of stress and anxiety.
But what if our current societal model is broken? This is where Lifebook comes in…
The Secret To Extraordinary Success Lies in the 12 Dimensions
Lifebook is based on the premise that what we’ve been trained to think about success are outdated industrial age models that no longer serve us. The Lifebook system measures success in 12 dimensions.
1. Health & Fitness
11. Quality of Life
12. Life Vision
Here Lies The Primary Genius Of Lifebook
The primary genius of Lifebook is in the fact that it introduces a highly structured framework to force your brain to think outside the box when it comes of success, happiness and fulfillment.
Because, you do not want to be that man who has abundance in his bank account, but a lousy relationship with his wife.
Or the guy who’s physically fit but perpetually broke.
Or the starving artist.
Or the wanne-be entrepreneur, who has lots of talent and character but can’t seem to find that money in his bank account.
Or the woman who has her career soaring but is struggling to be a great parent.
You CAN excel in all 12 dimensions.
- 0.1 12 Dimensions of Mastery
- 0.2 About Lifebook
- 0.3 Why The Broken Modern Definition of Success Holds Us All Back
- 0.4 The Secret To Extraordinary Success Lies in the 12 Dimensions
- 0.5 Here Lies The Primary Genius Of Lifebook
- 0.6 Here are some examples from Lifebook founder, Jon Butcher.
- 0.7 How Lifebook’s 30 Day Quest Work
- 0.8 Ask Yourself these Questions…
- 0.9 How Is The Lifebook 30-Day Quest Different From The Lifebook 4-Day Program?
- 0.10 This Is Not Just A Course — It’s A Full Immersion Into Lifebook With Guided Real-Time Coaching From Jon Butcher
- 1 Twelve Ways The Lifebook Challenge Will Transform You