Alan Weiss – Seal The Deal Home Study
Salepage : Alan Weiss – Seal The Deal Home Study
Sealing of home schooling
The language, behavior, and beliefs you need to move from pre-exams to a project and from meetings to money.
In response to the growing demand, I am developing and running a one-day workshop to help you create and master a dramatic, action-oriented language that
create a concept agreement with customers.
You will appear:
– By participating in role-playing games (if you do not want to practice and be criticized, then this is not the program for you) you perfect your language and beliefs.
– Study the exact values of the objectives, indicators of success and value, as well as how to identify them in the buyer.
– Practice in case studies and “live” examples of their practice.
– Preparation for upcoming meetings with prospects.
– With the ability to bring a conversation with an economic buyer to your meeting goals.
– With the possibility to participate in a meeting with the buyer and collect everything necessary to create an offer that can be sent within 24 hours.
– Know how to keep asking questions until you have the necessary information, and understand how to refuse.
Sessions will be recorded on video and you are invited to bring your own audio and / or video recording devices. I will personally perform both consultant and buyer roles in different environments, and will have extensive personal practice throughout the day.
You will have better writing, clearer and higher self-esteem to do business even with the most sophisticated clients.
I’ve never done this before. I only plan to do this twice, once in Miami and once in London. Subscribe to any of them and you can visit both if you want (my sessions are constantly evolving and changing).
Online marketing course
Digital marketing is a component of marketing that uses the Internet and Internet-based digital technologies, such as desktop computers,
mobile phones and other digital media and platforms for the promotion of products and services. Its development during the 1990s and 2000s,
it changed the way brands and companies use technology for marketing. As digital platforms become increasingly integrated into marketing plans and everyday life,
and as people increasingly use digital devices instead of visiting physical stores, digital marketing campaigns have become commonplace,
using combinations of search engine optimization (SEO), search engine marketing (SEM), content marketing, influence marketing and content automation,
advertising marketing, data marketing, e-commerce, social media marketing, social media optimization, direct email marketing, display advertising,
E-books, optical discs and games have become commonplace. Digital marketing does not apply to internet channels that provide digital media, such as television,
mobile phones (SMS and MMS), callbacks and mobile ringtones retained. Distribution to non-Internet channels distinguishes digital marketing from online marketing.