Alex Jordan – The Ultimate DaVinci Resolve Bundle 2019
More and more seasoned professionals and enthusiasts alike are switching to DaVinci Resolve 16 and for good reason. The popular creative software has already turned into a fully-fledged post-production suite packed with a myriad of professional tools and assets highly demanded by content creators all over the world.
When you add all the enhancements and performance improvements that come with every new iteration along with the ability to instantly move between video editing, color grading, compositing, and audio editing with a single click, it becomes pretty hard to resist and not give Resolve a try, indeed.
Learning the ins and outs of the platform seems to be a whole different story, though. Many novices who have already made the switch find it difficult to get to grips with the software at first. The learning curve seems to be too steep for many folks, especially for those who don’t have any prior experience with the NLE.
This is where the Ultimate DaVinci Resolve Course Bundle by Alex Jordan from Learn Color Grading and FilmSimplified comes in. And while many are struggling with the learning process and all the obstacles that emerge along the way, this offering packs all digital assets one will ever need to learn how to get the most out of this otherwise extremely powerful and efficient post-production tool.
What’s more, Alex Jordan’s unique and approachable teaching style makes it easy to learn Resolve in a reasonable amount of time regardless of your level of knowledge.
So, whether you are new to filmmaking, or you have never used Resolve before, fret not as you can now save 85% on the Ultimate DaVinci Resolve Course Bundle, that is available from today for the next 5 days for only $97! That’s a massive 85% discount as these courses would otherwise cost you $690+ to buy separately!
Here’s the full list of all exclusive courses you’ll get with this special Labor Day bundle.
Color Grading in DaVinci Resolve 16 – Simplified
- This course is the easiest and fastest way to learn color grading in DaVinci Resolve
- For the absolute beginner
- No prior knowledge of DaVinci Resolve, or color grading, is required
- Regular price $229
Editing in DaVinci Resolve 16 – Simplified
<span data-mce-type=”bookmark” style=”display: inline-block; width: 0px; overflow: hidden; line-height: 0;” class=”mce_SELRES_start”></span><span data-mce-type=”bookmark” style=”display: inline-block; width: 0px; overflow: hidden; line-height: 0;” class=”mce_SELRES_start”></span><br />
- Learn how to edit your footage in Resolve
- Say goodbye to round-tripping and the monthly NLE subscription
- Regular price: $129
CUT Page Simplified
- Brand new tutorials
- In this in-depth course, you’ll learn everything you need to know about the CUT page in Resolve 16.
- Regular price: $58.80
Fusion 16 – Simplified
- Fusion is the world’s most advanced visual effects and compositing software, and it’s been used in over 1000 major Hollywood blockbuster feature films!
- You can create Fusion projects, right from your Resolve timeline, without having to round-trip. Plus Fusion is free!
- Regular price: $150
Fairlight 16 – Simplified
- Fairlight Audio, is the latest addition to Resolve, allowing you to mix and master audio professionally, right from within Resolve.
- This course covers not only Fairlight, but also the basics of digital audio, audio effects and audio mixing.
- Regular price: $69
VIVID PRO LUTs
- Get over 200 LUTs to make your footage “pop”
- Regular price: $120
It’s also worth mentioning that every year, Alex and his team at FilmSimplified update all DaVinci courses to the latest version of Resolve for free so you always stay up to date and get unlimited access. As Alex reassures us “Filmmakers who bought our courses back in 2014 when we first started (Resolve 9), were upgraded for free every year. And they will continue to receive updates.”
Alex Jordan is the founder of LearnColorGrading.com and FilmSimplified.com. He’s a talented DP, colorist, and editor who’s worked with global companies such as Mercedes, L’Oreal, and Mars. He is passionate about teaching, color grading, and filmmaking as more than 30,000 aspiring filmmakers worldwide have joined his courses thus far.