Delivery : Digital Download Immediately
Stress & Anxiety Management – Guided Mindfulness Meditation
Course Download Size :
“Mindfulness means being awake. It means knowing what you are doing.” – Jon Kabat-Zinn
Hello and welcome to my new course “Stress & Anxiety Management | Guided Mindfulness Meditation” 🙂
Learn How To Use Professional Guided Mindfulness Meditation For Individual Stress Management & Anxiety Management!
ARE YOU INTERESTED TO MANAGE YOUR STRESS & ANXIETY?
- I am happy to welcome you to this course!
- You are interested in the topic of How to meditate with mindfulness for stress management & anxiety management, you are looking for an easy guideline that is giving you a hands-on solution in terms of mindfulness meditation?
- And you would like to be inspired with practical input with the topic “Learn How To Use Professional Guided Mindfulness Meditation For Individual Stress Management & Anxiety Management!?”
– If that is the case, then THIS COURSE is the right one for you!
WHAT IS THE BASIC CONCEPT OF THIS COURSE?
- MINDFULNESS MEDITATION can help you to calmly anticipate the inevitable coming and going of thoughts, emotions, sensations.
- The simple meaning of Mindfulness is ‘remembering to be aware‘, so it helps us to observe and learn how our mind works. A good way of describing MINDFULNESS MEDITATION is that the deliberate act of paying attention to the present moment, free of the judgement.
- This brings you in a mode of relaxation, balance and inner peace.
- The positive effects of MINDFULNESS MEDITATION on mental and overall health are well documented and backed up by hundreds of scientific studies.
- In the far east the practical value of MINDFULNESS MEDITATION is known for more than 2000 years, as it is taught in the context of Buddhism. As a non-sectarian philosophy MINDFULNESS MEDITATION is open to all people interested – regardless of their religion or background.
– If that is interesting for you, then THIS COURSE is the right one for you!
IF YOU WANT TO …
- MANAGE YOUR ANXIETY & STRESS!
- CALM DOWN, RELAX AND BALANCE YOURSELF!
- GET ACCESS TO ADDITIONAL RELAXATION MUSIC, NATURE SOUNDS & GUIDED MEDITATIONS!
– then THIS COURSE Is the right one for you!
WHO IS TEACHING YOU?
- The author, Kevin Kockot has a Master of Arts Degree (M.A.) in Prevention & Health Promotion.
- He was an online content creator for years in the field of health, healing and relaxation.
- He teaches thousands of students on several platforms, including Udemy, Insight Timer and Skillshare.
- He worked as an entrepreneur where I give lectures and seminars on topics of prevention and health promotion. For example: He is giving seminars on the topic of relaxation and stress management regularly.
- So he was sharing his information to hundreds of people each year on the topics mentioned. Meditation can also be a way to relax, but it is much more!
Readmore: Health & Fitness