Applying Scrum: Mastering Agile Project Management w/ Scrum
The most complete and comprehensive Agile Scrum course with everything you need to know to be effective with Scrum at work! By the end of this course, you will have in-depth knowledge of the below topics.
- Agile Manifesto
- Agile Principles
- User Personas
- Product Vision
- Product Roadmap
- Product Backlog
- Getting Started with the First Sprint
- Scrum Ceremonies
- Backlog Refinement
- Sprint Planning
- Daily Standup
- Sprint Review
- Sprint Retrospective
- Agile Metrics
- Sprint Burndown Chart
- Sprint Burnup Chart
- Release Burndown Chart
- Release Burnup Chart
- Velocity Chart
- Predictability (Say/Do) Ratio
- Escaped Defects
- Cumulative Flow Diagram (CFD)
- Outcome-Based Agile Metrics
This course will set a strong foundation for Release Train Engineers, Scrum Masters, Product Owners, Product Managers, Lean-Agile Leaders, Engineers, and other Agile practitioners. You will learn directly from an Agile expert and an author of several published books on Amazon!
With this course enrollment, you will have:
- High-quality video lectures that explain advanced concepts to effectively apply the Scrum Framework at work.
- Downloadable resources that you can use as a reference on the job.
- Quizzes and assignments that help you validate what you learned.
- 1-on-1 expert Instructor support to answer any questions you might have.
- Lifetime access with no expiration so you can complete the course at your own pace, anywhere, on any device, and come back for a refresher at any time.
- Free course updates so you can continue to benefit from enhancements made to this course.
**If you have decided to enroll in this course, click on the “Enroll now” button.**
Why should you enroll in this course?
- Short, concise, and to the point lectures with no fluff.
- Created by an Agile expert and a published author of the below books:
- The Basics Of Agile and Lean
- The Basics Of Scrum
- The Basics Of Kanban
- Enterprise Agility with OKRs
- Closed captions included (with subtitles in English)
How would this course help you at work?
- You will be able to develop an agile mindset and apply the Agile Scrum Framework effectively at work.
- You will be able to develop valuable products that your users need.
- You will be able to prioritize work based on your product goals.
- You will be able to effectively facilitate Scrum Ceremonies.
- You will be able to understand different Scrum metrics and charts.
- You will be able to derive meaningful insights from different data patterns and Scrum charts.
- You will be able to measure what matters and achieve business outcomes.
- You will be able to drive continuous improvements for your team.
- You will be able to optimize the flow of work across different workflow states for your team.
- You will be able to measure the delivered business value for each sprint.
- You will be able to measure your team’s happiness.
- You will be able to elevate your team’s agility.
- You will be able to elevate your leadership agility.