Art of Happy Money
Delivery : Digital Download Immediately
Ken Honda – The Japanese Art of Happy Money
Salepage : Ken Honda – The Japanese Art of Happy Money
Course Download Size :
New 7-Week Live Video Training Starts
Tuesday, November 19, 2019
What You’ll Discover in These 7 Weeks
In this 7-week transformational intensive, Ken will guide you through the fundamental skills and competencies you’ll need to heal your family money wounds, clear energy blocks, and transform your relationship with money.
Module 1: How to “Maro Up” — Breaking the Cycle of Unhappy Money & Your Scarcity Mindset
When it comes to your relationship with money, how can you live from a place of open heartedness, generosity, and virtue — when you’re in the midst of struggle?
In your first week together, Ken will introduce you to the concept of Wahei, a way for you to trust your deepest intuition to lead you to happy money.
And once you’re in the flow of happy money, you’ll realize you have more than enough…
- Why, like most people, you’re likely in the flow of unhappy money — you’re worried about money, and somehow even when money comes in, you still feel frustrated
- Why you’re focusing on fear and even preparing for it — and how to leave this habit behind
- The inner workings of the all-too-common scarcity mindset
- How to stop inviting, as Ken puts it, “so much fear show up at your table”
- How to prepare for love, abundance and possibility to arrive, so it can be your welcome guest — in the form of happy money
- Maro Up, the practice of living in a more open-hearted, loving relationship to money.
- How to improve your relationship with money and the people around you
Module 2: The Energy of Money & Your Money Type
Because money is energy, it has certain basic rules that it follows.
There are also distinct money types among people: the spender, the hoarder, and more…
This week, Ken will guide you to understand the rules and patterns that money abides by, so you can relate to it more respectfully.
In this module, you’ll discover:
- How to relate to money with respect — so it can respect you back
- Common ways people relate to money that are sometimeshelpful — and often harmful (these might surprise you!)
- The eight distinct money types (or ways of relating to money) that people inherit from their families and culture — then repeat throughout their lives
- Which of these money types YOU fall into — and as a result, which path to a happy relationship with money you should pursue
- Which of the eight distinct money types your partner is — and how to navigate your different money relationship styles as you grow together
Module 3: Overcoming Money Shame, Doubt & Fear
The pain of past negative experiences is getting in the way of your happy relationship with money.
Maybe you remember the bad investment you made, the time you lost money, or the debt you still have — and you might not even realize the extent to which these memories leave you feeling anxious and depressed…
This week, Ken will guide you to release your negative past experiences with money — while still accessing to the invaluable lessons you’ve learned from these tough experiences.
You’ll discover how to:
- Understand what’s motivating you to keep happy money just out of reach
- Discern the information your experiences have given you about how you’d like to experience money now
- Overcome even the most complex feelings around money: shame, doubt, fear, guilt, and more
- Welcome a new, peaceful relationship with money into your life
- Let go and resolve all the money-draining emotions in a healthy way
Modules 4 & 5: Healing Your Money Wounds
At this point in your journey, it’s time to call on all you’ve learned and heal YOUR specific money wounds.
Ken has dedicated two weeks of training to help you take a look at your past — and heal the money wounds you’ve inherited both from your family and the larger culture.
For instance, if your parents lived in scarcity, you may have learned to be afraid that money will leave you at any moment — or that you must spend every moment working.
Or perhaps your parents taught you to work hard now, play later, leaving little room for joy in your life.
Ken often says he feels happiest when he sees his students make life-changing shifts after healing their money wounds — and over these two powerful weeks, he’ll guide you to do just that…
In these modules, you’ll discover:
- How many of your money beliefs have come to you through childhood stories that taught you success has to look a certain way
- The empowering truth that YOU get to decide what your relationship to money looks like and what success means for you
- How to cultivate a new freedom-filled relationship with money, based on health rather than woundedness
- How to let go of the negative energy and heal it, it’s going to transform your life.
- Ken’s powerful personal stories of miracles that comes with healing money wounds
Module 6: Open the Flow of Happy Money — Building Your Happy Money Container
By now you’ll have begun to discover that once you start creating that happy money cycle, you no longer worry about money.
And this week, Ken will share several Zen techniques and other practices to support you as you bring this newfound truth into your life…
This includes an exercise called Building Your Happy Money Container, which many of Ken’s students say is the most fun they have in his trainings!
This week you’ll discover:
- A refreshing new perspective: when you put your mind to something, there will be enough people and resources to support you. (For example, because you feel confident you’ll always have enough money and decide it will be so, money will always find you.)
- Why you shouldn’t be scared to live life how you want
- Why YOU are actually the container that money flows into — and how to build the best possible happy money container
- The surprising reason people who are less talented and less skilled than you seem to be doing so much better. .. it’s related to the size of their money container
- How to expand your own money container so it feels perfectly comfortable — and how to invite money into your life
Module 7: Creating Your Path to Freedom
In this final week, you’ll create your happy money plan.
You’ve just spent seven weeks changing the relationship you have with money — now you have the rest of your life to live in that new relationship….
Ken will equip you with powerful strategies to help you make the most of this abundance. (Fun fact: after teaching many thousands of people, Ken has learned this is his favorite part of working with students!)
In this module, you’ll discover:
- How to create your own support structure for more abundance in your life
- The key to having enough money in the bank while keeping a happy money flow in and out of your life
- The powerful truth that, once your personal finances are thriving, you can more easily share your love, friendship, and care for the world
- How financial freedom goes far beyond numbers — it’s about emotional freedom and following your heart
- The reason so many people are unsure what to do with their lives — and how YOU can feel confident you know what you want
The The Japanese Art of Happy Money Bonus Collection
In addition to Ken’s transformative 7-week virtual course, you’ll receive these powerful training sessions with leading visionaries and teachers. These bonus sessions complement the course and promise to take your understanding and practice to an even deeper level.
Ebook by Ken Honda and Janet Bray Attwood
You’ve heard Ken talk about his mentor Wahei Takeda — one of the wealthiest men in Japan, often called the Warren Buffet of Japan. This ebook will take you deeper into the philosophy of Wahei and give you insights into the man: his values and life.
Janet Bray Attwood is a visionary, a transformational leader, and a world humanitarian. She’s co-author of the New York Times bestseller The Passion Test and Your Hidden Riches: Unleashing the Power of Ritual to Create a Life of Meaning and Purpose. She and her business partner, Chris Attwood, have trained over 1,200 Passion Test Facilitators in 50 countries, and the Passion Test has been featured on Fox TV, O magazine, Success magazine, and other media around the world. Janet has shared the stage with His Holiness the Dalai Lama, Dr. Stephen Covey, Richard Branson, Jack Canfield, Tony Hsieh, and many others. She and Chris Attwood arranged 70 percent of the interviews done for the hit movie The Secret.
Overcoming Your Money Struggles in Relationships
Video Teaching With Ken Honda
Ken shares the “tried and true” approach he has taught to couples for years that allows them to grow together with their money. Considering that money conflict is the number one reason that couples divorce, you’ll definitely want to learn how to communicate effectively and meet your needs and the needs of your partner so that you can create a harmonious relationship with happy money.
Living From Your Gifts & Talents: A Guide to Creating Happy Money by Doing What You Love
Video Teaching With Ken Honda
In this teaching, Ken will share that the real key to happiness is knowing who you are. Most of us are lost in everyday life, not knowing our purpose, what we are good at, and what truly brings joy. Discover new possibilities for abundance and create a work life that will make you happy to get up in the morning.
Ken Honda is a bestselling self-development author in Japan, with book sales surpassing seven million copies since 2001. His latest book is called Happy Money: The Japanese Art of Making Peace with Your Money.
Ken studied law at Waseda University in Tokyo and entered the Japanese workforce as a business consultant and investor. Ken’s financial expertise comes from owning and managing several businesses, including an accounting company, a management consulting firm, and a venture capital corporation. His writings bridge the topics of finance and self-help, focusing on creating and generating personal wealth and happiness through deeper self-honesty.
Readmore: Ken Honda
- 1 Ken Honda – The Japanese Art of Happy Money
- 1.0.1 What You’ll Discover in These 7 Weeks
- 1.0.2 Module 1: How to “Maro Up” — Breaking the Cycle of Unhappy Money & Your Scarcity Mindset
- 1.0.3 Module 2: The Energy of Money & Your Money Type
- 1.0.4 Module 3: Overcoming Money Shame, Doubt & Fear
- 1.0.5 Modules 4 & 5: Healing Your Money Wounds
- 1.0.6 Module 6: Open the Flow of Happy Money — Building Your Happy Money Container
- 1.0.7 Module 7: Creating Your Path to Freedom
- 1.1 The The Japanese Art of Happy Money Bonus Collection