Delivery : Digital Download Immediately
K2’s Bringing Artificial Intelligence to Your Excel Workbooks
Course Download Size :
If you are an Office 365 subscriber, you should know that Microsoft is bringing artificial intelligence to your Excel workbooks. These leading-edge features include Ideas, new data types, the ability to insert data from a picture, and dynamic arrays. If you know how to use these tools, these AI-powered additions to Excel will save you time and improve accuracy. Take part in this session to learn how you can bring artificial intelligence to your Excel workbooks.
Basic Course Information
- List the AI tools available in Excel
- Create formulas that work with Dynamic Arrays
- Utilize Ideas to find information in your data
- How to use Excel’s Ideas feature
- Working with Excel’s new data types
- How to use Dynamic Arrays
Tommy Stephens received a Bachelor of Science in Business Administration degree (Major in Accounting) from Auburn University in 1985. In 1992, he earned a Master of Science degree (Major in Finance) from Georgia State University in Atlanta. Presently, Tommy is a Certified Public Accountant, a Certified Information Technology Professional, and a Chartered Global Management Accountant.
During his professional career, Tommy has gained valuable experience in a variety of positions, including:
- Working as an auditor and technology consultant for an Atlanta-based public accounting firm;
- Leading an Internal Audit staff and managing a Cost Accounting team for a Fortune 500 company;
- Serving as a Chief Financial Officer for an international engineering organization; and
- Founding and managing his public accounting firm that provides accounting, tax, and consulting services to individuals and a variety of small and emerging businesses.
In 1995, Tommy began authoring and presenting continuing professional education courses to accounting and finance professionals. In 2003, he affiliated with K2 Enterprises, and in 2007, he joined the firm as a partner. To date, he has lectured internationally on subjects such as internal controls for small businesses, technology strategies, computer hardware and software applications, tax strategies and compliance, and financial accounting standards and applications. Over the past twenty-five years, Tommy has presented over 2,700 educational sessions to over 70,000 participants throughout the United States and Canada.
Presently, Tommy resides in Woodstock, Georgia, where he enjoys an active personal life with his wife. His hobbies include snow skiing, fishing, running, and other outdoor activities. Tommy maintains professional memberships with the American Institute of Certified Public Accountants and the Georgia Society of Certified Public Accountants. Additionally, he is a past member of the Institute of Internal Auditors.
Readmore: Internet Marketing