[Audio and Video] BT10 Clinical Demonstration 03 – A Constructive Narrative Approach to Cognitive Behavior Therapy – Donald Meichenbaum, PhD
- Topic Areas:
- Clinical Demonstration | Cognitive Behavior Therapy
- Brief Therapy Conference | Brief Therapy Conference 2010
- Donald Meichenbaum, PhD
- Course Levels:
- Master Degree or Higher in Health-Related Field
- Audio and Video
- Original Program Date :
- Dec 11, 2010
This presentation will demonstrate the heuristic value of using a Case Conceptualization Model to inform assessment and treatment decision- making ; the “art of Socratic questioning; a strength-based treatment approach and ways to implement the Core Tasks of psychotherapy. A Constructive Narrative treatment approach that focuses on the nature of the client’s “story-telling” features will be highlighted.
- Demonstrate the Core tasks of Psychotherapy.
- Highlight ways to elicit and bolster the client’s strengths and resilience using a Constructive Narrative Perspective.
*Sessions may be edited for content and to preserve confidentiality*
|BT10 – A Contructive Narrative Approach to Cognitive Behavior Therapy, in Brief Therapy Lasting Impressions (68.8 KB)||Available after Purchase|
Donald Meichenbaum, PhD Related seminars and products: 81
Donald Meichenbaum, Ph.D in Clinical Psychology is currently Research Director of Melissa Institute for Violence Prevention, Miami (melissainstitute.org). He is one of the founders of cognitive behavior therapy. He was voted one of the most influential psychotherapists of the 20th century. Latest books include “Roadmap to Resilience” (www.roadmaptoresilience.com) and “Evolution of Cognitive Behavior Therapy: A Personal and Professional Journey.”
Readmore : [Audio and Video] BT10 Clinical Demonstration 03 – A Constructive Narrative Approach to Cognitive Behavior Therapy – Donald Meichenbaum, PhD
- 1 [Audio and Video] BT10 Clinical Demonstration 03 – A Constructive Narrative Approach to Cognitive Behavior Therapy – Donald Meichenbaum, PhD