[Audio and Video] EP05 Clinical Demonstration 03 – Brief Rational Emotive Behavior Therapy – Albert Ellis, Ph.D.
- Topic Areas:
- Clinical Demonstration
- Evolution of Psychotherapy | Evolution of Psychotherapy 2005
- Albert Ellis, PhD
- Course Levels:
- Master Degree or Higher in Health-Related Field
- Audio and Video
- Original Program Date :
- Dec 09, 2005
- To list three techniques of REBT.
- To list three advantages of REBT.
*Sessions may be edited for content and to preserve confidentiality*
Albert Ellis, PhD Related seminars and products: 67
Albert Ellis, PhD, was an American psychologist who in 1955 developed Rational Emotive Behavior Therapy (REBT). He held M.A. and Ph.D. degrees in clinical psychology from Columbia University and American Board of Professional Psychology (ABPP). He also founded and was the President of the New York City-based Albert Ellis Institute for decades.
He is generally considered to be one of the originators of the cognitive revolutionary paradigm shift in psychotherapy and one of the founders of cognitive-behavioral therapies.
Based on a 1982 professional survey of US and Canadian psychologists, he was considered as the second most influential psychotherapist in history (Carl Rogers ranked first in the survey; Sigmund Freud was ranked third). Psychology Today noted, “No individual—not even Freud himself—has had a greater impact on modern psychotherapy.”
- Albert Ellis Profile at Albert Ellis.com
Readmore : [Audio and Video] EP05 Clinical Demonstration 03 – Brief Rational Emotive Behavior Therapy – Albert Ellis, Ph.D.
- 1 [Audio and Video] EP05 Clinical Demonstration 03 – Brief Rational Emotive Behavior Therapy – Albert Ellis, Ph.D.