[Audio and Video] EP05 Clinical Demonstration 08 – Clinical Supervision – David Barlow, Ph.D.
- Topic Areas:
- Clinical Demonstration
- Evolution of Psychotherapy | Evolution of Psychotherapy 2005
- David Barlow, PhD
- Course Levels:
- Master Degree or Higher in Health-Related Field
- Audio and Video
- Original Program Date :
- Dec 09, 2005
- To describe three strategies for approaching cases presenting with anxiety disorders.
- To describe treatment planning strategies for comorbid presentations.
*Sessions may be edited for content and to preserve confidentiality*
David Barlow, PhD Related seminars and products: 23
Professor of Psychology, Research Professor of Psychiatry, Director of Clinical Training Programs, and Director of the Center for Anxiety and Related Disorders at Boston University. Editor of Clinical Psychology: Science and Practice. He is a Diplomate in Clinical Psychology of the American Board of Professional Psychology, and maintains a private practice. Dr. Barlow has published over 500 articles, chapters and books. He is the recipient of numerous awards, most recently the C. Charles Burlingame Award from the Institute for Living.
- David Barlow Profile at Boston University
Readmore : [Audio and Video] EP05 Clinical Demonstration 08 – Clinical Supervision – David Barlow, Ph.D.