[Audio and Video] EP05 Dialogue 10 – The Psychobiology of Change – Ernest Rossi, Ph.D. and Daniel Siegel, M.D.
- Topic Areas:
- Evolution of Psychotherapy | Evolution of Psychotherapy 2005
- Ernest Rossi, PhD | Daniel Siegel, MD
- Course Levels:
- Master Degree or Higher in Health-Related Field
- Audio and Video
- Original Program Date :
- Dec 10, 2005
- Given a topic, to describe the differing approaches to psychotherapy, and to identify the strengths and weaknesses in each approach.
*Sessions may be edited for content and to preserve confidentiality*
Ernest Rossi, PhD Related seminars and products: 190
Ernest L. Rossi, PhD, is an internationally renowned therapist, teacher and pioneer in the psychobiology of mind-body healing. The author of more than 24 professional books, Dr. Rossi worked with Milton Erickson for eight years and co-authored three classic volumes on therapeutic hypnosis with him. Rossi has also edited four volumes of Erickson’s Collected Papers and four volumes of Erickson’s Seminars, Workshops and Lectures. He has been conducting research in the psychosocial genomics of ultradian rhythms and their relation to mind-body healing and psychotherapy for over three decades.
- Profile at Ernest Rossi.com
Daniel Siegel, MD Related seminars and products: 40
Daniel Siegel, MD, received his medical degree from Harvard University and completed his postgraduate medical education at UCLA with training in pediatrics and child, adolescent and adult psychiatry. He is currently clinical professor of psychiatry at the UCLA School of Medicine where he is on the faculty of the Center for Culture, Brain, and Development and the founding co-director of the Mindful Awareness Research Center. Dr. Siegel has lectured for the King of Thailand, Pope John Paul II, His Holiness the Dalai Lama, Google University, London’s Royal Society of Arts (RSA), and TEDx.
- Site at Dr Dan Siegel.com
Readmore : [Audio and Video] EP05 Dialogue 10 – The Psychobiology of Change – Ernest Rossi, Ph.D. and Daniel Siegel, M.D.
- 1 [Audio and Video] EP05 Dialogue 10 – The Psychobiology of Change – Ernest Rossi, Ph.D. and Daniel Siegel, M.D.