[Audio and Video] EP13 Clinical Demonstration 07 – Generative Trance and Transformation (Live) – Stephen Gilligan, PhD
- Topic Areas:
- Clinical Demonstration | Trance
- Evolution of Psychotherapy | Evolution of Psychotherapy 2013
- Stephen Gilligan, PhD
- Course Levels:
- Master Degree or Higher in Health-Related Field
- Audio and Video
- Original Program Date :
- Dec 13, 2013
This demonstration will show how problems/symptoms may be viewed as attempts by the creative unconscious to bring transformation and healing, and how the development of a generative trance can allow that transformation to be realized.
- Demonstrate how symptoms can become solutions under proper conditions.
- Demonstrate how a creative trance can unfold from a client’s unique processes and patterns.
*Sessions may be edited for content and to preserve confidentiality*
Stephen Gilligan, PhD Related seminars and products: 138
Stephen Gilligan Ph.D., is a Psychologist in Encinitas, CA. He was one of the original NLP students at UC Santa Cruz; Milton Erickson and Gregory Bateson were his mentors. After receiving his psychology doctorate from Stanford University, he became one of the premier teachers and practitioners of Ericksonian hypnotherapy. This work unfolded into his original approaches of Self-Relations and Generative Self, and then further (in collaboration with Robert Dilts) into Generative Coaching. These different traditions have all been updated and integrated into the present Generative Change Work, which includes the applications of Generative Coaching, Generative Psychotherapy, Generative Trance, Hero’s Journey, and Systemic Change work.
- Stephen Gilligan.com
Readmore : [Audio and Video] EP13 Clinical Demonstration 07 – Generative Trance and Transformation (Live) – Stephen Gilligan, PhD
- 1 [Audio and Video] EP13 Clinical Demonstration 07 – Generative Trance and Transformation (Live) – Stephen Gilligan, PhD