[Audio and Video] EP85 Clinical Presentation 08 – The Storyline in Psychotherapy – Erving Polster, Ph.D.
- Topic Areas:
- Clinical Presentation
- Evolution of Psychotherapy | Evolution of Psychotherapy 1985
- Erving Polster, PhD
- Course Levels:
- Master Degree or Higher in Health-Related Field
- Audio and Video
- Original Program Date :
- Dec 12, 1985
- To describe how a story was evoked
- To indicate the meanings, implied or explicit, to the story which evolved
*Sessions may be edited for content and to preserve confidentiality*
Erving Polster, PhD Related seminars and products: 132
Erving Polster, Ph.D in clinical psychology, is the Director of The Gestalt Institute of San Diego, and the author of several important books, including Gestalt Therapy Integrated, Every Person’s Life is Worth a Novel, and From the Radical Center: The Heart of Gestalt Therapy, as well as dozens of articles and chapters. Erving has authored 6 books. In his current writings, he offers perspectives and designs for a communal application of psychotherapy principles. He also describes and celebrates a powerful contemporary momentum for people-at-large to join together in the search for personal and social enlightenment.
Readmore : [Audio and Video] EP85 Clinical Presentation 08 – The Storyline in Psychotherapy – Erving Polster, Ph.D.
- 1 [Audio and Video] EP85 Clinical Presentation 08 – The Storyline in Psychotherapy – Erving Polster, Ph.D.