[Audio and Video] EP95 Clinical Demonstration 01 – Guiding Associations – Jeffrey K. Zeig, Ph.D.
- Topic Areas:
- Clinical Demonstration
- Evolution of Psychotherapy | Evolution of Psychotherapy 1995
- Jeffrey Zeig, PhD
- Course Levels:
- Master Degree or Higher in Health-Related Field
- Audio and Video
- Original Program Date :
- Dec 15, 1995
- To describe the method of “orienting toward.”
- Given a patient, demonstrate appropriate use of the technique of guiding associations.
*Sessions may be edited for content and to preserve confidentiality*
|EP95 – Guiding Associations in The Evolution of Psychotherapy (77.9 KB)||Available after Purchase|
Jeffrey Zeig, PhD Related seminars and products: 303
Jeffrey K. Zeig, PhD, is the Founder and Director of the Milton H. Erickson Foundation and is president of Zeig, Tucker & Theisen, Inc., publishers in the behavioral sciences. He has edited, co-edited, authored or coauthored more than 20 books on psychotherapy that appear in twelve foreign languages. Dr. Zeig is a psychologist and marriage and family therapist in private practice in Phoenix, Arizona.
- Site at Jeffrey Zeig.com
Readmore : [Audio and Video] EP95 Clinical Demonstration 01 – Guiding Associations – Jeffrey K. Zeig, Ph.D.
- 1 [Audio and Video] EP95 Clinical Demonstration 01 – Guiding Associations – Jeffrey K. Zeig, Ph.D.