[Audio and Video] IC19 Clinical Demonstration 04 – Generative Trance and Transformational Change – Stephen Gilligan, PhD
- Topic Areas:
- Clinical Demonstration
- IC19 – All Video
- Erickson Congress | Erickson Congress 2019
- Stephen Gilligan, PhD
- Course Levels:
- Master Degree or Higher in Health-Related Field
- 1 Hour 03 Minutes
- Audio and Video
- Original Program Date :
- Dec 15, 2019
This clinical demonstration will explore how the skillful use of therapeutic trance can produce positive change. A six step model will be demonstrated: (1) Opening a positive connection, (2) goal setting, (3) cultivating a relational trance field, (4) including client parts into field, (5) transforming identify patterns, (6) bringing changes into real world.
- Demonstrate how client patterns, both positive and negative, are the ingredients for a therapeutic trance.
- Demonstrate how the relational connection between therapist and client is the key to generative trance.
- Demonstrate a 6-step model for a Generative Trance session.
*Sessions may be edited for content and to preserve confidentiality*
Stephen Gilligan, PhD Related seminars and products: 138
Stephen Gilligan Ph.D., is a Psychologist in Encinitas, CA. He was one of the original NLP students at UC Santa Cruz; Milton Erickson and Gregory Bateson were his mentors. After receiving his psychology doctorate from Stanford University, he became one of the premier teachers and practitioners of Ericksonian hypnotherapy. This work unfolded into his original approaches of Self-Relations and Generative Self, and then further (in collaboration with Robert Dilts) into Generative Coaching. These different traditions have all been updated and integrated into the present Generative Change Work, which includes the applications of Generative Coaching, Generative Psychotherapy, Generative Trance, Hero’s Journey, and Systemic Change work.
- Stephen Gilligan.com
Readmore : [Audio and Video] IC19 Clinical Demonstration 04 – Generative Trance and Transformational Change – Stephen Gilligan, PhD
- 1 [Audio and Video] IC19 Clinical Demonstration 04 – Generative Trance and Transformational Change – Stephen Gilligan, PhD