[Audio Only] EP13 Workshop 39 – Exploring the Pattern that Connects: The Genius of Gregory Bateson & Gabrielle Roth – Robert Dilts, BA
- Topic Areas:
- Evolution of Psychotherapy | Evolution of Psychotherapy 2013
- Robert Dilts, BA
- 2 Hours
- Audio Only
- Original Program Date :
- Dec 15, 2013
The late Gabrielle Roth, founder of the 5 Rhythms movement practice, was a quintessential woman of the body and sometimes called an “urban shaman.” Gregory Bateson was an iconic man of the mind and a foundational contributor to most modern methods of systemic therapy. Bateson and Roth interacted at Esalen in the legendary times during the late 1970s and Bateson encouraged Roth to bring her creation into the world. This workshop will explore the work of these two pioneers and how to integrate movement and mind to create generative resources for change and healing.
- List the Five Rhythms of Gabrielle Roth and describe how they contribute to the process of change.
- Apply Gregory Bateson’s strategy of “living metaphor” to discover and transfer resources from one area of a person’s life to another.
- Practice combining movement and metaphor to generate solutions and promote healing.
*Sessions may be edited for content and to preserve confidentiality*
Robert Dilts, BA Related seminars and products: 94
Robert Dilts, has been a developer, author, trainer and consultant in the field of Neuro-Linguistic Programming (NLP) – a model of human behavior, learning and communication – since its creation in 1975 by John Grinder and Richard Bandler. A long time student and colleague of both Grinder and Bandler, Robert also studied personally with Milton H. Erickson, M.D., and Gregory Bateson.
- Robert Dilts Profile at NLPU
Readmore : [Audio Only] EP13 Workshop 39 – Exploring the Pattern that Connects: The Genius of Gregory Bateson & Gabrielle Roth – Robert Dilts, BA
- 1 [Audio Only] EP13 Workshop 39 – Exploring the Pattern that Connects: The Genius of Gregory Bateson & Gabrielle Roth – Robert Dilts, BA