[Audio Only] EP17 Topical Panel 14 – Art vs Science – Jean Houston, PhD, Scott Miller, PhD, and Dan Siegel, MD
- Topic Areas:
- Topical Panel | Art Vs. Science
- Evolution of Psychotherapy | Evolution of Psychotherapy 2017
- Jean Houston, PhD | Scott Miller, PhD | Daniel Siegel, MD
- Audio Only
- Original Program Date :
- Dec 16, 2017
Psychotherapy is an amalgamation of science and art. All we’ve can be created that amalgamates the art of effective therapeutic communication and empirically validated orientations.
- Describe outcome informed treatment.
- Describe the empirical basis of affective neurobiology at applied to psychotherapy.
*Sessions may be edited for content and to preserve confidentiality*
Jean Houston, PhD Related seminars and products: 44
Jean Houston, Ph.D in Psychology, is the author of over 30 books in the fields of human and social development. As a consultant to UN programs and other international agencies she has worked in some 109 countries, and continues to advise globally in social artistry (human development in the light of social challenge and change). Jean is also Chancellor of Meridian University, Co-Founder of Rising Women, Rising World.
- Profile at Jean Houston.com
Scott Miller, PhD Related seminars and products: 77
Scott D. Miller, Ph.D., is the founder of the International Center for Clinical Excellence an international consortium of clinicians, researchers, and educators dedicated to promoting excellence in behavioral health services. Dr. Miller conducts workshops and training in the United States and abroad, helping hundreds of agencies and organizations, both public and private, to achieve superior results.
- Site at Scott D Miller.com
Daniel Siegel, MD Related seminars and products: 40
Daniel Siegel, MD, received his medical degree from Harvard University and completed his postgraduate medical education at UCLA with training in pediatrics and child, adolescent and adult psychiatry. He is currently clinical professor of psychiatry at the UCLA School of Medicine where he is on the faculty of the Center for Culture, Brain, and Development and the founding co-director of the Mindful Awareness Research Center. Dr. Siegel has lectured for the King of Thailand, Pope John Paul II, His Holiness the Dalai Lama, Google University, London’s Royal Society of Arts (RSA), and TEDx.
- Site at Dr Dan Siegel.com
Readmore : [Audio Only] EP17 Topical Panel 14 – Art vs Science – Jean Houston, PhD, Scott Miller, PhD, and Dan Siegel, MD
- 1 [Audio Only] EP17 Topical Panel 14 – Art vs Science – Jean Houston, PhD, Scott Miller, PhD, and Dan Siegel, MD
- 1.0.1 Description
- 1.0.2 Faculty
- 1.0.3 Jean Houston, PhD Related seminars and products: 44
- 1.0.4 Scott Miller, PhD Related seminars and products: 77
- 1.0.5 Daniel Siegel, MD Related seminars and products: 40