[Audio Only] EP85 Workshop 20 – Hypnotherapeutic Approaches for the Non-Hypnotherapist – Ernest L. Rossi, Ph.D.
- Topic Areas:
- Evolution of Psychotherapy | Evolution of Psychotherapy 1985
- Ernest Rossi, PhD
- 2 Hours 10 Minutes
- Audio Only
- Original Program Date :
- Dec 13, 1985
Hypnosis continues as the “mother of the psychotherapies” by contributing new approaches to human facilitation. Specifically, we will learn to use the therapeutic
double bind, symptom prescription, and ideodynamic channeling to assess and facilitate a patient’s inner resources.
- To assess, utilize, and facilitate a patient’s inner resources for coping with any problem
- To use three indirect approaches to human facilitation: Therapeutic double bind, symptom prescription and ideodynamic channeling
*Sessions may be edited for content and to preserve confidentiality*
Ernest Rossi, PhD Related seminars and products: 190
Ernest L. Rossi, PhD, is an internationally renowned therapist, teacher and pioneer in the psychobiology of mind-body healing. The author of more than 24 professional books, Dr. Rossi worked with Milton Erickson for eight years and co-authored three classic volumes on therapeutic hypnosis with him. Rossi has also edited four volumes of Erickson’s Collected Papers and four volumes of Erickson’s Seminars, Workshops and Lectures. He has been conducting research in the psychosocial genomics of ultradian rhythms and their relation to mind-body healing and psychotherapy for over three decades.
- Profile at Ernest Rossi.com
Readmore : [Audio Only] EP85 Workshop 20 – Hypnotherapeutic Approaches for the Non-Hypnotherapist – Ernest L. Rossi, Ph.D.
- 1 [Audio Only] EP85 Workshop 20 – Hypnotherapeutic Approaches for the Non-Hypnotherapist – Ernest L. Rossi, Ph.D.