[Audio Only] EP85 Workshop 27 – Gestalt Therapy – The Interplay Techniques and Engagement – Erving Polster, Ph.D.
- Topic Areas:
- Evolution of Psychotherapy | Evolution of Psychotherapy 1985
- Erving Polster, PhD
- Course Levels:
- Master Degree or Higher in Health-Related Field
- Audio Only
- Original Program Date :
- Dec 15, 1985
I will present some views on my own development as a gestalt therapist, showing through demonstrations and discussion how simple human engagement-softness, humor, focused attention and respect for the ordinary-can, in concert with techniques, generate profound personal experience.
- To list three gestalt techniques observed in the demonstrations of therapy
- To name three examples of nontechnical engagement which had therapeutic importance
*Sessions may be edited for content and to preserve confidentiality*
Erving Polster, PhD Related seminars and products: 132
Erving Polster, Ph.D in clinical psychology, is the Director of The Gestalt Institute of San Diego, and the author of several important books, including Gestalt Therapy Integrated, Every Person’s Life is Worth a Novel, and From the Radical Center: The Heart of Gestalt Therapy, as well as dozens of articles and chapters. Erving has authored 6 books. In his current writings, he offers perspectives and designs for a communal application of psychotherapy principles. He also describes and celebrates a powerful contemporary momentum for people-at-large to join together in the search for personal and social enlightenment.
Readmore : [Audio Only] EP85 Workshop 27 – Gestalt Therapy – The Interplay Techniques and Engagement – Erving Polster, Ph.D.
- 1 [Audio Only] EP85 Workshop 27 – Gestalt Therapy – The Interplay Techniques and Engagement – Erving Polster, Ph.D.