[Audio Only] EP90 Workshop 07 – Mind-Body Healing in Everyday life: The Ultradian Healing Response – Ernest Rossi, Ph.D.
- Topic Areas:
- Evolution of Psychotherapy | Evolution of Psychotherapy 1990
- Ernest Rossi, PhD
- 2 Hours 04 Minutes
- Audio Only
- Original Program Date :
- Dec 12, 1990
This workshop presents an overview of the search for maximizing health and well-being in everyday life from Charcot and Janet to Freud, Jung, and Erickson. Attendees will/earn practical therapeutic approaches that therapists can use on themselves as well as with their patients.
- To learn to recognize the mind-body signs of the 2-3 hour Ultradian window of opportunity for mindbody healing.
- To learn approaches to facilitate mind-body healing in daily life, as well as in the consulting room.
*Sessions may be edited for content and to preserve confidentiality*
Ernest Rossi, PhD Related seminars and products: 190
Ernest L. Rossi, PhD, is an internationally renowned therapist, teacher and pioneer in the psychobiology of mind-body healing. The author of more than 24 professional books, Dr. Rossi worked with Milton Erickson for eight years and co-authored three classic volumes on therapeutic hypnosis with him. Rossi has also edited four volumes of Erickson’s Collected Papers and four volumes of Erickson’s Seminars, Workshops and Lectures. He has been conducting research in the psychosocial genomics of ultradian rhythms and their relation to mind-body healing and psychotherapy for over three decades.
- Profile at Ernest Rossi.com
Readmore : [Audio Only] EP90 Workshop 07 – Mind-Body Healing in Everyday life: The Ultradian Healing Response – Ernest Rossi, Ph.D.
- 1 [Audio Only] EP90 Workshop 07 – Mind-Body Healing in Everyday life: The Ultradian Healing Response – Ernest Rossi, Ph.D.