[Audio Only] EP90 Workshop 12 – How to Read the Body: Past History into Present Behavior – Alexander Lowen, M.D.
- Topic Areas:
- Evolution of Psychotherapy | Evolution of Psychotherapy 1990
- Alexander Lowen, MD
- 2 Hours 48 Minutes
- Audio Only
- Original Program Date :
- Dec 13, 1990
This workshop will discuss and demonstrate how to involve the body in the therapeutic process. There will be a live presentation using volunteers from the audience. A video presentation also may be shown and discussed. Basic bioenergetic techniques will be demonstrated. The role of sexuality in emotional problems will be examined.
- To develop an ability to recognize a personality disturbance from the expression and attitude of the body
- To learn three body techniques for dealing with personality problems
*Sessions may be edited for content and to preserve confidentiality*
Alexander Lowen, MD Related seminars and products: 29
Alexander Lowen, MD, was an American physician and psychotherapist. A student of Wilhelm Reich in the 1940s and early 1950s in New York, he developed bioenergetic analysis, a form of mind-body psychotherapy, with his then-colleague, John Pierrakos. Lowen was the founder and former executive director of the International Institute for Bioenergetic Analysis in New York City.
- Profile at Bioenergetic-Therapy.com
Readmore : [Audio Only] EP90 Workshop 12 – How to Read the Body: Past History into Present Behavior – Alexander Lowen, M.D.
- 1 [Audio Only] EP90 Workshop 12 – How to Read the Body: Past History into Present Behavior – Alexander Lowen, M.D.