[Audio Only] EP95 Clinical Demonstration 09 – Supervision in Gestalt Therapy – Miriam Polster, Ph.D.
- Topic Areas:
- Clinical Demonstration
- Evolution of Psychotherapy | Evolution of Psychotherapy 1995
- Miriam Polster
- 56 Minutes
- Audio Only
- Original Program Date :
- Dec 15, 1995
- To demonstrate how gestalt therapy principles may apply in a supervision session.
- To explore how the characteristics of the supervisee may influence and enrich his/her therapeutic style.
*Sessions may be edited for content and to preserve confidentiality*
Miriam Polster Related seminars and products: 44
Miriam Polster, Ph.D, is co-director of the Gestalt Training Center in San Diego, and Assistant Clinical Professor at the Department of Psychiatry, School of Medicine, University of California, San Diego. Along with her husband, Erving Polster, she is co-author of a book on Gestalt therapy. She received her Ph.D. in Clinical Psychology from Case Western Reserve University in 1967.
- Miriam Polster at Gestalt.org
Readmore : [Audio Only] EP95 Clinical Demonstration 09 – Supervision in Gestalt Therapy – Miriam Polster, Ph.D.
- 1 [Audio Only] EP95 Clinical Demonstration 09 – Supervision in Gestalt Therapy – Miriam Polster, Ph.D.