[Audio Only] EP95 Dialogue 03 – Growth and Development of the Therapist – Mary Goulding, M.S.W. James Hillman, Ph.D.
- Topic Areas:
- Evolution of Psychotherapy | Evolution of Psychotherapy 1995
- Mary Goulding, MSW | James Hillman, PhD
- 1 Hour 03 Minutes
- Audio Only
- Original Program Date :
- Dec 15, 1995
- Given a topic, to become aware of the differing approaches to psychotherapy, and to identify the strengths and weaknesses in each approach.
*Sessions may be edited for content and to preserve confidentiality*
Mary Goulding, MSW Related seminars and products: 69
Mary Goulding, MSW, is one of the leading exponents of Transactional Analysis. Along with her husband Robert Goulding, she developed an approach called Redecision therapy which synthesizes Transactional Analysis and Gestalt. Together they founded the Western Institute for Group and Family Therapy in Watsonville, California, and co-authored two professional books about their approach. There is also an edited volume about the Redecision model. Mary has served as a member of the Board of Trustees of the International Transactional Analysis Association and is a Teaching Member of that organization. Her M.S.W. was granted in 1960 from the School of Social Welfare, University of California, Berkeley.
- About Redecision Therapy at Addiction.com
James Hillman, PhD Related seminars and products: 39
James Hillman, PhD, who received his Ph.D. degree from the Univeristy of Zurich, has served as honorary secretary of the International Association for Analytical Psychology and for 10 years was Director of Studies at the C.G. Jung Institute in Zurich. He has written 12 books and was nomiated for a Pulitzer prize.
- James Hillman Wiki
Readmore : [Audio Only] EP95 Dialogue 03 – Growth and Development of the Therapist – Mary Goulding, M.S.W. James Hillman, Ph.D.
- 1 [Audio Only] EP95 Dialogue 03 – Growth and Development of the Therapist – Mary Goulding, M.S.W. James Hillman, Ph.D.