[Audio Only] EP95 Dialogue 11 – Heroism – Miriam Polster, Ph.D. Jeffrey K. Zeig, Ph.D.
- Topic Areas:
- Evolution of Psychotherapy | Evolution of Psychotherapy 1995
- Miriam Polster | Jeffrey Zeig, PhD
- 1 Hour
- Audio Only
- Original Program Date :
- Dec 16, 1995
- Given a topic, to become aware of the differing approaches to psychotherapy, and to identify the strengths and weaknesses in each approach.
*Sessions may be edited for content and to preserve confidentiality*
Miriam Polster Related seminars and products: 44
Miriam Polster, Ph.D, is co-director of the Gestalt Training Center in San Diego, and Assistant Clinical Professor at the Department of Psychiatry, School of Medicine, University of California, San Diego. Along with her husband, Erving Polster, she is co-author of a book on Gestalt therapy. She received her Ph.D. in Clinical Psychology from Case Western Reserve University in 1967.
- Miriam Polster at Gestalt.org
Jeffrey Zeig, PhD Related seminars and products: 303
Jeffrey K. Zeig, PhD, is the Founder and Director of the Milton H. Erickson Foundation and is president of Zeig, Tucker & Theisen, Inc., publishers in the behavioral sciences. He has edited, co-edited, authored or coauthored more than 20 books on psychotherapy that appear in twelve foreign languages. Dr. Zeig is a psychologist and marriage and family therapist in private practice in Phoenix, Arizona.
- Site at Jeffrey Zeig.com
- 1 [Audio Only] EP95 Dialogue 11 – Heroism – Miriam Polster, Ph.D. Jeffrey K. Zeig, Ph.D.