[Audio Only] EP95 WS02 – The Basic Accessing Question: Depth Psychology Update – Ernest Rossi, Ph.D.
- Topic Areas:
- Evolution of Psychotherapy | Evolution of Psychotherapy 1995
- Ernest Rossi, PhD
- Course Levels:
- Master Degree or Higher in Health-Related Field
- Audio Only
- Original Program Date :
- Dec 13, 1995
The Basic Accessing Question is a simple fail-safe approach to accessing inner resources and creative problem solving by the patient with a minimum of suggestion by the therapist.
- To describe the merits and limitations of the major methods of Depth Psychology from Freud to Erickson.
- To practice three variations of the Basic Accessing Question in hypnotherapy.
*Sessions may be edited for content and to preserve confidentiality*
Ernest Rossi, PhD Related seminars and products: 190
Ernest L. Rossi, PhD, is an internationally renowned therapist, teacher and pioneer in the psychobiology of mind-body healing. The author of more than 24 professional books, Dr. Rossi worked with Milton Erickson for eight years and co-authored three classic volumes on therapeutic hypnosis with him. Rossi has also edited four volumes of Erickson’s Collected Papers and four volumes of Erickson’s Seminars, Workshops and Lectures. He has been conducting research in the psychosocial genomics of ultradian rhythms and their relation to mind-body healing and psychotherapy for over three decades.
- Profile at Ernest Rossi.com
Readmore : [Audio Only] EP95 WS02 – The Basic Accessing Question: Depth Psychology Update – Ernest Rossi, Ph.D.
- 1 [Audio Only] EP95 WS02 – The Basic Accessing Question: Depth Psychology Update – Ernest Rossi, Ph.D.