Ben Settle – Street Smart Email System
Salepage : Ben Settle – Street Smart Email System
Ben has removed this course from the market, and I did not save the sales letter. So this description will have to suffice until he restores it…
The Street-Smart Email System encapsulates my entire email methodology.
It’s what I use to craft unusually high-converting emails.
to my own lists… but also as the company’s “chief conversions officer”
one of the largest information publishers on the Internet (regularly)
composing and testing emails for different 100,000+ recipient lists).
Secrets of Email
The Role of an Email Marketing Strategist
Who Lives And Dies By His Outcomes…
* A neurological breakthrough that makes it super simple (even for beginners) to write money-making emails.
* How to test your emails accurately without using tracking links or software.
* A hidden PayPal trick for nearly 100% email open rates… AND you could potentially double your upsell rates.
* How to send profitable emails in 15 minutes or less… even if you’re feeling tired or have “brain fog”
* A little-known technique for using your prospects’ mobile phones to increase their likelihood of purchasing from your emails.
* “Ninja” techniques for evading the **** filters….
Is Not “Low-Cost.”
It’s actually quite expensive.
It’s also not “slicked up” with nice graphics. (The layout is completely “plain Jane,” with telephone-quality audio.)
Furthermore, there is no money-back guarantee.
Here are a few more secrets contained within this course:
* How watching a certain popular TV show (from the 1990s) can significantly boost the response to your emails. (Watching this show has given me many of my best and most profitable email themes and ideas.)
* How to “program” (like a computer) your brain to provide you with an almost infinite number of email ideas at any time. (This is how I write daily emails for multiple businesses almost effortlessly.) In fact, the problem with doing this isn’t coming up with new ideas; it’s trying to remember them all!)
* The secret Ronald Reagan negotiation strategy (used by some of history’s most persuasive men and women) that can improve the responsiveness and profitability of almost any email.
* The quickest and easiest way to get freebie seekers to unsubscribe from your list while also getting “fence sitters” to buy.
* Use this subject line if you absolutely must have the email opened. (In his most successful sales letters and advertisements, the late great copywriter Gary Halbert did this ALL THE TIME.)
* Is there a best time of day for emailing? (I was asked what time of day I would send an email if I would be beheaded if the recipient did not open it. Here’s my response.)
* Ingenious methods (used by some of the Internet’s most successful email marketers) for reducing **** complaints and unsubscribes. (Some of these methods are “unorthodox,” but they all work, and your competition is unlikely to use them.)
* The single most important part of your email to test word for word. (Many studies show that the “sleepy” part of your email is even more important than the subject line!)
* How to design email surveys that will show you (1) what your list wants to buy and (2) how much money they are willing to pay. (This could potentially tell you what to sell to your list and how much to charge before you even create your product!)
* The most profitable number of times you can insert your links into an email. (And why putting a link in the “P.S.” isn’t always the best idea!)
* The subject line “water cooler,” which is extremely difficult for people to resist opening. (I discovered this several years ago while watching people yap at a job I worked at.) The best part is that it requires no creativity at all.)
* How to reduce the stress and anxiety associated with email writing. (This tip is used by world-class athletes who compete under extreme pressure with large sums of money on the line. It’s also ideal for when you need to send an email but don’t want to “choke” under the pressure.)
* There is only ONE case I am aware of where a small change in the way you distribute your emails did NOT increase response! (I cannot guarantee that this will work for you, but it does for the majority of people who try it, and one marketer I know said it increased his response rate by 3,333%! It’s also ridiculously simple. Just follow my simple instructions and you’ll see.)
This could go on forever.
That’s just a taste of what’s in this course, and we haven’t even begun to scratch the surface of all the tips, strategies, and ideas contained within.
The program includes:
* 12 audio CDs (the “meat” of the course is the first 6 CDs, which contain just under 5 hours of content â€” see the “PS” section below for more information)
* 1 data CD (with all audio included as MP3s in case you want to play them on an iPod or MP3 player)
* A 275-page transcript book containing all of the audio content
* A 180-page workbook chock-full of examples of emails, subject lines, and ideas covered in the course.
So, here’s the deal:
The Street Smart Email costs $795 plus shipping.
It is also 100% meat.