Brian Voong – Intermediate Training Course with Core Data
WEBRip | English | MP4 + Project Files | 1920 x 1080 | AVC ~1201 Kbps | 30 fps
AAC | 256 Kbps | 48.0 KHz | 2 channels | 10:16:50 | 6.46 GB
Genre: Video Tutorial / Development, Programming
Why am I Teaching this? If you’re looking to become an iOS developer or work on Front End Development, you’re going to have to learn how to Create, Read, Update, and Delete objects. These four operations are referred to as CRUD operations in the software development world. Understanding how to pass objects around from screen to screen and perform updates and deletes to the database is an essential skill for any developer.
As a professional developer with experience training interns into wonderful Software Developers, I’ve come up with the perfect amount of lessons to get you up to speed. These fundamental skills are what you need to progress further in your development career.
What is Core Data?
Core Data is one of the most commonly used method for storing data in your iOS applications. The process of saving data for later usage is often referred to as Caching. Benefits you get from implementing Caching in your apps include offline usage, lightning fast display of data without server fetching, organized data structures for optimized code, etc.
Core Data utilizes SQLite to store data inside your app. If you’re familiar with how relational databases work, you’ll understand how quickly Reads, Writes, Updates, and Deletes are processed using this library.
Who this course is for?
– You want to learn Core Data through practical examples
– You have struggled with bad instructors and confusing courses online about this subject
– You need guidance on how to become a professional developer
– You want to advance your programming skills
– You want to learn from a Lead Software Engineer with real-world experience
- Course Architecture Overview
- Stylizing Our UI
- Build List with UITableViewController
- Dynamic List and Create Company
- Sending our Company Back through Delegation
- Set Up Core Data and Save Company
- Core Data Singleton Context
- Deleting Companies
- Editing Company Entities
- Company Founded Date
- Photo Selector
- Saving Image as Binary Data
- Batch Delete Request
- Custom Company Cell
- Protocol Oriented Programming Refactor
- Employees UI and Useful Extensions
- Creating our Employee Entity
- List Employees and Tuples
- Employee Information One-to-One Relationship
- One to Many Relationship
- Form Validation
- UITableView Sections Filtering
- UISegmentedControl Employee Types
- Employee Type Enumeration Grouping
- Background Thread Object Creation
- Background Thread Updates
- Nested Parent Child Context Relationship
- Auto UI Updates NSFetchedResultsController
- JSON Decodable Companies
- JSON to Core Data
- Automatic Lightweight Migration
- Custom Manual Migration