Cal Banyan – 5-Path Hypnosis Training
Salepage : Cal Banyan – 5-Path Hypnosis Training
Now you don’t have to travel to learn these advanced techniques from this master training in their most up-to-date form! Optional certification available!
Join this award-winning hypnotism & hypnosis trainer as he explains how it is really done, step by step!
Order this program, study it and become an expert in Age Regression Work, Forgiveness Work, and Parts Mediation Work. Become a 1%er, the best of the best in the profession when you master these skills.
Convenient Training In Your Home or Office
At last, you can train in your home or office in this powerful hypnotic process that is revolutionizing how professionals are doing hypnosis!
Clients come from all over the world to experience how we do hypnosis. We are well known for our systematic and very effective way of doing hypnosis.
This has been called Cal Banyan’s master piece. It is the most up- to-date and advanced distance learning course produced by this award winning master trainer to-date. Hypnotists have come from all around the world to train with Calvin Banyan, MA, BCH, CI to learn his techniques after reading his #1 hypnosis book.
Learn Up-to-Date Advanced Techniques
- Programming your clients for success using inductions designed to take them into deep hypnosis (somnambulism).
- Learn the Universal Hypnosis Script and use it for 90% of the issues you see.
- How to use covert testing and convincers.
- How to do Age Regression Work and the Informed Child Technique.
- How to use Age Progression to program your clients for success.
- How to supercharge direct suggestion by using insight work.
- How to create powerful change by doing Forgiveness Work.
- How to end internal conflict and secondary gain with Parts Mediation Work.
Efficient and Effective Training
With this NEW distance learning program you are in control. You can review anything discussed or demonstrated immediately! Rewind the video as many times as you want to make sure that you get what is being discussed and review the material later whenever you want.
This program is so good, even the students that take this live onsite training, buy it so that they can “take Cal home” with them!
With this program you can really master the material presented in class because you can go over it as thoroughly as you wish, making sure that you get it right before you go on.
You will also get the Class Manual containing all of the handouts. Just print them out or view them on your computer screen.
Optional Certification in 5-PATH® Available
This course comes with an optional exam. If you decide to take the exam you can send it to us for grading along with $75 testing fee. When you pass you will receive an 11 by 14 certificate indicating that you have been certified as a 5-PATH® Hypnotist.
Free When You Get Certification
- Membership on our online support group
- E-Mail support
- Telephone support
- Free E-Mail in our Hypnotist Directory on our web site, so that you can get clients who want to work with a 5-PATH® Hypnotist.
*Note that becoming certified as a 5-PATH® Hypnotist requires that you pass an exam and that you have a previous certification as a hypnotist through a nationally recognized hypnosis organization such as the National Guild of Hypnotists. However, you do not need to meet these qualifications to purchase and study this program. Only to be certified in 5-PATH®.
Everything You Need Accompanies this Distance Learning Course
- This professional hypnosis training program comes complete with all of the handouts from class.
- Manual is filled with hypnosis scripts you can use right away.
- NEW practice booklet that provides you with confidence and skill building exercises!
Cal Banyan Is a Recognized Expert In the Profession Here is a partial list of his accomplishments:
- BS & MA in Psychology from University of North Dakota.
- Full time hypnosis professional since 1996.
- Member of the National Guild of Hypnotists since 1996.
- NGH Certified Instructor since 1999.
- Writer for the NGH Journal of Hypnotism since 2000.
- Published, Hypnosis and Hypnotherapy (book, 2001).
- NGH Board Certified since 2001.
- NGH Certified Instructor of the Year 2002.
- NGH Certified Instructor of the Year 2003.
- NGH Educator of the Year 2003.
- Fellow of the National Guild of Hypnotists 2004.
- NGH Inducted into the Order of the Braid Council since 2005.
- NGH Charles Tebbetts Award 2005.
- Cover & Interview, NGH Journal of Hypnotism, June 2005.
- Member of the NGH Advisory Board since 2006.
- Member of the NGH Ethics Board since 2007.
- NGH President’s Award, 2008.
Look at what the students who were in this live course said about this course!
“This was a powerful class. I took this course to gain confidence as a hypnotist. Not only did I gain confidence but also the course itself superseded my expectations. The 5-PATH® program ensures success in both client and personal change. My personal experience was powerful.”
Karla Hermann, Belgium, WI
“Cal, you’re the greatest! After working with several methods, I finally have a structured approach that works miracles.”
Sylvia Eichmann, Switzerland
“Brilliant! This training is by far the best investment I’ve made in myself since becoming a professional hypnotist 4 years ago. Cal Banyan’s teaching style is a delight and so thorough that it’s really easy to enjoy the learning experience here at the center.”
Phillip Dickerson, Plano, TX
“Cal is an outstanding teacher. He is a top-notch hypnotherapist who is very inspirational. I received great information and instructions from this class about what works best for clients to transform and work through their issues.”
Beth Barish, Huntington Beach, CA
“Thank you so much for making me a better hypnotist! I was very impressed by the level of organization and spirit of professionalism. The quality of the education and training is truly exceptional. This course is highly recommended and should be required as part of the advanced training of all aspiring hypnotist.”
Scott Pearlman, M.D., New York, NY
“Most excellent- A major overhaul of the practitioner and hypnosis skills set.”
Chuck Pommer, Plano, TX
“The course was awesome; the systematic way 5-PATH® is put together is very well designed. Any true practitioner in helping and healing arts (especially hypnosis) will make quantum leaps in success. Age regression to the initial sensitizing event is the key. What you do after getting to the ISE is really, what this course is all about. Cal is a great teacher. He is very systematic and clear in his approach. You will like him.”
Thomas N. Taylor, Nixa, MO
“Hi, I purchased your 5-Path course almost a year ago now. The course is outstanding! I cannot praise the materials enough. Everything has been thought of. The DVD’s are beautifully filmed, the written material is excellent and the content is incredibly thorough. Thank you for giving someone who lives so far away (Liverpool, England) the opportunity to take this wonderful course. Keep up the great work. And thank you again.”
Cathy Parmley, BSc Hons (Psych.) DHP, Liverpool, England
What Is 5-PATH® Hypnosis?
Your Will Learn a Virtually Universal Approach To Addictions, Emotional Issues, and More.
Because Banyan Hypnosis Center For Training & Services, Inc. always has a number of hypnotists working at the center at any time (as many as 5 at one time), it was necessary that a system be developed that was highly reliable, consistent, learnable and teachable. Since the Center was opened we have performed over 32,000 individual one-on-one hypnosis sessions. Out of this experience came a process that we call 5-PATH®, or “Five-Phase Advanced Transformational Hypnosis”.
5-PATH® is a systematic and predictable approach to hypnosis that provides the hypnotist an almost universal approach to dealing with most of the issues and problems that their clients experience (e.g., habits, compulsions, addictions, mood problems, self-esteem, fears and phobias).
Here is an overview of the 5-PATH® process.
- Preparation, Testing and Convincing Phase The purpose of this phase is many fold, but Phase I, is designed to accomplish these main goals: bring the client to a point where he or she is reliably hypnotizable and able to consistently reach an appropriate level for hypnosis, improve his or her confidence that hypnosis will be useful, and bring about some immediate results so that the client will be motivated to continue in hypnosis.In order to accomplish these goals, the client is carefully prepared for the first session by educating the client regarding the hypnosis process. Suggestions to be used are authorized by the client in advance. Then an appropriate hypnotic induction is used. Depth of trance is tested using a hidden test (so the client does not experience failure if sufficient level of hypnosis has not been obtained yet). Any additional deepening is done to obtain an appropriate level of hypnosis, usually somnambulism. After the level of hypnosis has been tested, another test is given so the client will be aware of and that he or she knows he or she has become hypnotized. Then the agreed-upon suggestions are given. The client is then emerged from hypnosis and receives at least two additional tests/convincers for post hypnotic suggestibility, such as time distortion and sensitivity to a color.
- Age Regression Phase This phase of the hypnosis process utilizes one of the most powerful techniques available to the hypnotists. But many hypnotists don’t feel comfortable using this extremely useful and versatile hypnotic technique because of past difficulties in attempting it. Or some fear using it because of lack of training.Because the client has experienced the first phase of the 5-PATH® system, Direct Suggestion, he or she is now more hypnotizable than before. The first phase has greatly increased the probability of success of the client having a revivification during age regression (an actual reliving of the experience, rather than merely an increased memory or hypermnesia).Typically, age regression is directed at both uncovering the initial sensitizing event which started the problem, and also, the client is able to gain insight into the issue. Appropriately accomplished, this is one of the most powerful techniques a hypnotist can use. Then additional suggestions for change are given because this will cause a reorganization of the subconscious mind, at which time they will become hyper-suggestible for suggestions that are consistent with the insight obtained during the age regression.
- Forgiveness of Others Age regression removes trauma and erroneous programming from the past. It also improves client’s insight. Forgiveness Work remove connections to old behaviors. The old patterns are held together by emotional connections of guilt and anger. These emotions, act like glue holding the old patterns together. Remove the emotional connections and the patterns are easily removed.Forgiveness of Others Work is based upon the work of Fritz Pearls, and Hypnotists such as Gerald Kein, who teach “Chair Work”. Many talk hypnotists have used his chair work. It is a difficult technique to utilize when the client is in the normal “waking” state of consciousness, and results are limited. But in hypnosis, as some enlightened Hypnotists have learned, the work can be done much more effectively. To the client, the person in the other chair is really there and the communication that goes on, that leads to forgiveness is very real. Direct suggestion is then also done to reinforce the change that the client came in for.
- Forgiveness of Self In the fourth phase, this approach is continued but the person to be forgiven is the self. During this phase the client gains insight to an appropriate level of responsibility of the issue, and forgives him or herself. This is an extremely powerful part of the process. Some of our hypnotists actually believe that the previous three phases are just there to get to this point! Of course that is not the case, but the session is so powerful that it often seems that way. Additional suggestions are then also given to reinforce the change that they came into make.
- Parts Mediation Work Most of our clients don’t need to go through this phase of hypnosis. It is a special phase that was specifically designed to address secondary gain issues. All psychotherapists are familiar with this phenomena of secondary gain. In this case the cause of the issue has been addressed (removed) but on occasion the problem may continue. Secondary gain issues are caused by environmental conditions that continue to reinforce and thus produce the problem or behavior.For example, a drug user may go back to using drugs because of the desire to once again be accepted by the group of drug users that he or she was previously associated with. Another common issue sustained by secondary gain, is that of chronic pain. Even after the pain has been controlled through the use of hypnosis (or medications), the pain may reoccur if the client lost something else substantial when the pain was controlled; for example disability payments, family sympathy, and being excused from undesirable work or chores.Parts Mediation Work was developed from mediation techniques used by individuals that settle disputes between individuals. Similar techniques are used intra-psychically to help the client reach a win-win situation that relieves the client from the complaint, and moves him or her toward a healthier way of fulfilling needs, wants and desires.
DVD List: THE MOST COMPLETE TRAINING SYSTEM ON THE PLANET
Click on the details link that goes with each DVD to see for yourself. You are going to be amazed at the depth and breadth of this program!
- Disk 1: Introduction to the Course Click for Details. Approx. 1 hour and 3 minutes.
- Disk 2: How to Set Up a Hypnosis Office for Maximum Results Click for Details. Approx 1 hour and 15 minutes.
- Disk 3: Learn about the Elman-Banyan Rapid Hypnotic Induction with Demo Click for Details. Approx. 1 hour and 48 minutes.
- Disk 4: Overview of 5-PATH® & How to Conduct Phase I Sessions Click for Details. Approx. 1 hour and 32 minutes.
- Disk 5: Working with Emotions that Drive Behavior Click for Details. Approx. 1 hour and 42 minutes.
- Disk 6: How to Conduct Phase II, Age Regression Sessions – Part 1 Click for Details. Approx. 56 minutes.
- Disk 7: How to Conduct Phase II, Age Regression Sessions – Part 2 Click for Details. Approx. 45 minutes.
- Disk 8: Video of Phase I & II with a Client – See Cal In Action! Approx. 1 hour and 37 minutes.
- Disk 9: How to Conduct Phase II, Age Regression Sessions – Part 3 Click for Details.Approx. 51 minutes.
- Disk 10: Video of a Client Induced Using the Affect Induced Age Regression Induction, and Elimination of a Fear; Part 4 of Age Regression Click for Details. Approx 1 hour and 3 minutes.
- Disk 11: Video Clips of Instant Inductions, and How to Conduct Phase II, Age Regression Sessions – Part 5 Click for Details. Approx. 48 minutes.
- Disk 12: Video of 2nd Phase II Session with a Client – See Cal In Action! Approx. 1 hour and 37 minutes.
- Disk 13: How to Conduct Phase II, Age Regression Sessions – Part 5 Click for Details. Approx. 40 minutes.
- Disk 14: Conclusion and Summary of Phase II, Age Regression, Part 6 & Beginning of Phase III, Forgiveness of Others – Part 1Click for Details. Approx. 1 hour and 26 minutes.
- Disk 15: Video of Client Going through the Phase III Process, Forgiveness of Others – See Cal In Action! Approx. 1 hour and 54 minutes.
- Disk 16: How to Conduct Phase III Sessions, Forgiveness of Others, and Phase IV Sessions Click for Details. Approx. 34 minutes.
- Disk 17: Phase IV Video Working with a Client – See Cal In Action! Approx. 1 hour and 20 minutes.
- Disk 18: How to Conduct a Phase IV, Forgiveness of Self Sessions Click for Details. 1 hour and 3 minutes.
- Disk 19: BONUS – How to Promote and Build Your Business by Maureen Banyan Click for Details. Approx. 47 minutes.
- Disk 20: How and When to Conduct Phase V, Parts Mediation Work Sessions, and How to Do the Eight Word Induction. Click for Details. Approx. 1 hour and 35 minutes.
5-PATH® 2.0 NEW and UPDATED! More than 2 Times the Information Than the Old Version!
20 DVDs Full of Professional 5-PATH® Training
4 Audio CDs Special Topics
1 CD with Manuals & Handouts
More Feedback about Cal Banyan’s Training!
Very good course. Cal is an expert. The training made sense and was concise. The training filled in the blanks, meaning it supplemented my previous training.
Very good job. Victor Cooper, Certified Hypnotherapist
This class provides powerful, effective tools that work toward healing emotional issues and making behavioral changes. It was very professional and thorough …
Julie House, MA, Certified Hypnotherapist
Very informative and interesting. The 5-PATH® program is truly extraordinary in its power to bring about change. Each technique is clearly demonstrated and taught, preparing the future practitioner to be an effective hypnotherapist.
Bill Howard, BA, MA, Certified Hypnotherapist
This course is very thorough. I learned a lot more than I had anticipated.
Tracy Holwagner, BS, Certified Hypnotherapist
The training was more than I expected! I have never felt more ready to practice Hypnotherapy in my life. Thank you!
Readmore : Cal Banyan – 5-Path Hypnosis Training
- 1 Cal Banyan – 5-Path Hypnosis Training
- 1.1 5-PATH® 2.0
- 1.2 Learn Up-to-Date Advanced Techniques
- 1.3 Efficient and Effective Training
- 1.3.1 Optional Certification in 5-PATH® Available
- 1.3.2 Free When You Get Certification
- 1.3.3 Everything You Need Accompanies this Distance Learning Course
- 1.3.4 Cal Banyan Is a Recognized Expert In the Profession Here is a partial list of his accomplishments:
- 1.3.5 Look at what the students who were in this live course said about this course!
- 1.4 What Is 5-PATH® Hypnosis?
- 1.4.1 Your Will Learn a Virtually Universal Approach To Addictions, Emotional Issues, and More.
- 1.4.2 DVD List: THE MOST COMPLETE TRAINING SYSTEM ON THE PLANET
- 1.4.3 More Feedback about Cal Banyan’s Training!