Salepage : CSP Innovations
Introducing CSP Innovations, the first-ever collaboration among the entire Cressey Sports
Performance coaching staff. It’s the ultimate resource for any fitness professional looking to
enhance their coaching toolbox.
Do you struggle to sift through the seemingly endless stream of fitness information? Do you feel overwhelmed with staying up-to-date with the latest trends and techniques? Are you worried that you’re not providing your clients with the greatest possible training experience?
You’re not alone. Every coach and trainer wants to be on the cutting edge, but it’s hard to separate the quality information from the noise. For the first time ever, the Cressey Sports Performance team is providing unparalleled access to our coaching methods and strategies to help YOU become a better trainer.
At CSP, we take tremendous pride in blazing a trail for other fitness professionals. We were all beginners at one point, too, and we’ve endured the process of learning, filtering information and applying it to our clients. We’ve had the privilege of coaching people from all walks of life, including.
– Hundreds of professional athletes
– NCAA National Champions
– Olympians in multiple sports
– Top high school prospects
– Record-setting powerlifters
– Athletes and general fitness enthusiasts recovering from surgery – or trying to avoid it in the first place
With nearly a decade of experience training athletes under the CSP roof, we’ve put our heads together to present CSP Innovations, a collection of 11 webinars full of exclusive content to help you get better results. You’ll learn exactly what we’re doing with our clients and athletes to get them stronger, faster, leaner and healthier. Here’s what you’ll get:
– Eric Cressey: “Scapular Control: Implications for Health and High Performance”
– Pete Dupuis: “Empowering Your Fitness Team”
– Chris Howard: “Trigger Points Impact on Human Performance”
– Greg Robins: “Exercise Classification for Powerlifting”
– Andrew Zomberg: “Somatotypes: How to Eat Right for Your Body Type”
– George Kalantzis: “Beyond Strength Camp: Successful Strategies for Building a Small Group Training Program”
– Miguel Aragoncillo: “Post-Activation Potentiation: Mechanisms, Methods and Results”
– Shane Rye: “The Hip-Knee Hierarchy”
– Tim Geromini: “Piecing Together the Back Pain Puzzle”
– Tony Bonvechio: “10 Things I’ve Learned About the Bench Press”
– Nancy Newell: “5 Ways to Craft the Soft Skills of Coaching”
That’s over 11 hours of information from the staffs of two of the world’s premier high performance training facilities. You’d have to spend weeks – if not months – reading articles, watching videos and attending seminars to acquire this amount of information. Luckily, we’ve combined our years of experience into one resource to help you learn and apply our best training methods.