Digital Marketer – Analytics & Data Mastery Class
Price : $495
Sale Page : http://www.digitalmarketer.com/lp/analytics-data-mastery-special
We call it “The Analyst’s Toolkit”:
According to Google, about 90% of websites have installed Google Analytics…
…yet only 30% of people actually LOG IN to look at their analytics dashboard.
Pretty bad, right?
Hold on—it gets worse.
Of that 30% who log in, most people don’t know what they’re doing or what to look for. They just see a scrambled mass of numbers that don’t actually *say* anything.
Sure, they know their average bounce rate is 54.99%…
But what does that mean?
How can they be sure it’s accurate?
And most importantly…
What are they supposed to DO about it?
That’s where you come in.
As a Certified Data Analyst, you’ll have a rare and valuable skillset.
You’ll have the ability to collect & analyze data as tool to answer TOUGH business questions, such as:
“Why has our average order value dropped, and what can we do to fix the problem ASAP?”
“Which blog topics are bringing us the most engagement and leads?”
“How can we find out what are people saying about us online (without reading through thousands of comments every day)?”
“Where should we put our advertising budget to get the best results? And should we be spending more, less, or the same?”
“Why did our last email promo perform so well, and how can we recreate that success in our next send?”
So how do you do it?
And how do you do it over & over again, using a consistent and repeatable process?
To answer that question, there’s one thing you have to understand…
There Are 4 “Lenses” Through Which You Can Look At Your Data
We call it “The Analyst’s Toolkit”:
Make Smart Business Decisions
Whenever there’s a change in your business, these are the 4 “lenses” you can use to help determine the cause:
Historical: How does this data compare to your baseline in the past?
External: Did something happen outside of your company that could have caused the change?
Internal: Have you made any strategic changes that could explain it?
Contextual: Are you putting this data in the proper context?
If it all seems complicated, it’s really not.
In fact, once you understand the process it makes analyzing data much simpler & easier!
You’ll never find yourself blindly clicking through your analytics dashboard again…
Because you’ll have a step-by-step process to answer ANY question that arises in your business.
Just how valuable is this skill? You be the judge…
FACT: Without Data Analysts, Business Owners Are Flying Blind
Any business owner, CEO, or manager worth their salt (and their salary) should be smart enough to realize…
…that they have no friggin’ clue what’s going on in their business.
Sure, they have hunches… Intuitions… Guesses…
But without data to back up those intuitions, they’re flying blind.
It’s like they’re driving a car at night…
With the headlights turned off.
And as the data expert in your company, you’re the only person with the power to turn on the lights.
Do you realize how valuable that skill is to an employer?
As the resident data expert, you can do much more than earn a hefty salary.
You can be the HERO in your company!
You’ll be the one who recognizes a huge opportunity hidden in the numbers.
You’ll be the one who discovers a big problem and solves it before it has a chance to wreak havoc.
And whenever someone has a question… or a suggestion… or an idea…
Who do you think they’re going to come to for advice?
They’re going to come to YOU.
Because you’ll be the only one with the tools and the expertise to discover what’s really going on in your company and know how to use that information to make intelligent, data-driven decisions.
And you’re going to master those tools right here, in this certification class. You’ll learn things like:
- The exact same strategies we use here at DigitalMarketer to collect data, analyze it, and make smart data-driven decisions about our business
- How to build a complete analytics dashboard that reveals the overall health of your company in one glance
- Why it’s essential to remove outliers to avoid misleading data so you don’t make bad decisions (along with the exact formulas to do it)
- How to calculate the lifetime value of a customer (this is ESSENTIAL if you want to know how much you can afford to spend to acquire new customers at a profit)
- An 8-step flowchart that shows you an easy, step-by-step process for turning raw numbers into meaningful actions
- How to set up full-funnel tracking so that you can immediately plug any leaky buckets in your systems and optimize the steps that will generate the biggest results
- Why you MUST contextualize your data to make sense of it, and how to use “The Analyst’s Toolkit” to find out what’s REALLY going on in your business
- How to measure customer satisfaction using metrics like refund rate, churn rate, and our custom-built membership retention report
- Why you should be tracking the banner click % for each blog post to measure how well it creates interest in your product or service
- How to keep a finger on the pulse of your audience using Reputation Score and a Qualitative Trend Report
- How to track visitor recency and use it to gauge the effectiveness of your company’s branding efforts
- The “Retargeting Naming System” that makes tracking your funnel performance super simple (this is the *key* to diagnosing the health of your entire sales funnel)
- How to identify the critical 3-5 data points for YOUR business (no matter the size), how to track them, and how to use this data to actually generate more leads and sales
- How you can use digital analytics to measure the impact of your company’s OFFline marketing (this will really impress your boss)
- How to accurately track your all-important monetary metrics including sales, average order value, and revenue per visitor
- How to identify which traffic sources are most valuable to your business (using our custom-made UTM Parameter Builder)
- Why you can’t rely on averages or aggregates, and how to drill down to meaningful specifics instead
- How to analyze the performance of each channel in your marketing so you can make intelligent decisions about how to scale your business
- What “Cohort Analysis” is, and how to use this advanced tool to learn more about the true value of your membership program
- How to measure your share of search to compare your company’s performance against your competitors
No one can make strategic business-building decisions without the right data.
No you, not me, not your boss, not Jeff Bezos, Mark Zuckerberg, or even Steve Jobs in his prime…
Is it any wonder, then, why data analysts are SO CRITICAL to the success of every company in the world?
If you’re interested in becoming a “Analytics & Data Master,” then I have one question for you…
Are You A “Doer”…or Just a “Talker?”
(or…Why You Might Want To Get Certified)
Let’s face it: Marketing experts are a dime a dozen.
So how do you separate those who “walk the talk” from the ones who merely…
That’s the problem!
And at DigitalMarketer, it was our problem, too. You see, we don’t just teach marketing best practices, we actually DO MARKETING for businesses that we ACTUALLY OWN.
We aren’t researchers. We aren’t journalists.
We’re business owners running companies (both online and offline) in B2B and B2C markets selling everything from cosmetics to camping equipment to industrial water filters and everything in-between.
In other words: WE ACTUALLY DO THIS STUFF…
…so we know how hard it is to find truly skilled people who know what they’re talking about.
And that’s why we created the “Analytics & Data Mastery” course and certification.
We built this certification to train our own team members, but in the spirit of “open sourcing” our business (which is what DigitalMarketer is all about) we’re now making this certification and training available to the world.
In short, we’re making it available to YOU…
Digital Marketer – Analytics & Data Mastery Class Digital Marketer Analytics & Data Mastery Class Digital Marketer – Analytics & Data Mastery Class download Digital Marketer – Analytics & Data Mastery Class download free Digital Marketer – Analytics & Data Mastery Class Download Torrent Digital Marketer – Analytics & Data Mastery Class Free Digital Marketer – Analytics & Data Mastery Class Free Download Digital Marketer – Analytics & Data Mastery Class Free Torrent Digital Marketer – Analytics & Data Mastery Class Torrent Digital Marketer – Analytics & Data Mastery Class Torrent Download Digital Marketer – Analytics & Data Mastery Class Torrent Free
Readmore: Internet Marketing