Digital Marketing Manuscript
Course Download Size : 13.4 GB
Delivery : Digital Download Immediately
Jeremy Haynes – Digital Marketing Manuscript
Salepage : Jeremy Haynes – Digital Marketing Manuscript
Course Download Size : 13.4 GB
Start, Build & Scale Your Digital Agency or SMMA Business
In Any Industry With The DMM.
!With Jeremy Haynes Broken Down into 8 Modules to help start and scale your Digital Agency
Available on Demand
learn how to U
PROFIT & PROSPER*}
45+ Video Course
On Mindset, Habits & Success Principles
HOW TO SET-UP YOUR ^ BUSINESS FOR UNDER $1000
Hosted by Dan Fleyshman Youngest Founder of a Publicly Traded Company in History
GROUP COACHING CALLS TO SUPPOERT YOUR DIGITAL AGENCY
Sales Scripts, Emails, Proposals & So much more for your Digital Agency
15 LEGAL AGREEMENTS
For your Digital Agency
EXCLUSIVE ACCESS TO A PRIVATE
A Peer to Peer network of experts to help scale your Digital Aj
8 PHASE SYSTEM TO MID-6 FIGURES
Clarity & Understanding
- What Type of Business Are You In?
- Self Education
- What Type Of Agency Are You? In-house or Outsource?
- Agency Tools and Resources
- The “Load The Cannon” Phase
- Friends, Partners and Allies
- Being Successful, Your Strengths and Weaknesses
- What is positioning and why does it matter?
- How to position yourself for success
- Authority Hijacking and How To Do It The Right Way
- Market Your Results, The Hard Flex Vs The Soft Flex
- PR – Expand The Category, Advertise To Retain The Marketshare
- What’s Your One Thing?
- How To Gain Expert Positioning?
Products and Services
- Different Services of Different Agencies
- Recurring Vs Transactional
- How To Get Who To Work On What
- Think With Profit First
- How To Set Up Your Bank Account
- The Project Manager
- The Right Clients Vs The Wrong Clients
- How To Present Your Offers – Decks Vs Playbooks Vs Agreements Vs Proposals
- Your Product or Service Limits
- Expansion Vs Contraction
- Conditions – Your Guide To Being Stress Free
- Rule 1. No Refunds
Sales and Lead GENERATION
- Attitude – Where it all starts
- Conviction – How You’ll Persuade Others On Anything
- Duplicating Yourself With Salespeople
- Outflow = inflow
- Gamification – Using Leaderboards
- Know your packages
- How To Sell Google PPC
- How To Sell Facebook Ads
- How To Sell Social Media Management
- Selling the Mega Package
- How To Sell Retargeting
- How To Sell Funnel Creation
- How To Sell The Additional Services Upsell – Email Marketing, SMS Marketing and Voicemail Marketing
- How To Sell PR Services – Public Relations
- How To Sell Landing Pages And The Rule Of Not Selling Websites
- How To Sell Your Teams Abilities
- How To Sell Speaking Gigs
- Handling Objections Intro
- too much money
- not enough value
- not enough time
- What is my ROI going to be?
- need to talk to my business partner
- Not the decision maker
- Bad reputation
- not interested
- under contract
- using someone else
- I’m good right now
- just hired someone else to do it
- Using Video Follow Up
- The Average Close Happens Between The 5th-12th Follow Up Attempt
- Creating A Reward System For Yourself
- Dealing With Rejection
- Phone Sales Vs Internet Sales
- Contextual Selling – Deep Vs Wide
- CPR – Clear Process To Revenue
- VAK – Visual, Auditory, Kinesthetic
- Pricing – Getting Your Prices Right
- New Client Flow – How To Handle New Clients With This Process
- Systems Save Lives
- Accountability – How To Keep Your People Accountable
- Expectations And Success
- Using Statistics
- Knowing Your Client Limit
- Unemotionally Running Your Business
- Know When To Bring In Help
- Speed To Result
- What Positions Are Needed For Delivery?
- Production Vs Execution
- Over Delivery – A Satisfied Customer is one step away from being unsatisfied
- Leadership vs micro managing
- The Delivery Process
- Communicate The Process – How To Retain Clients Longer
- The Perfect Team – Who You’re Going To Need
- When To Bring In New Team Members
- How To Know You Have The Right People – IQ, EQ and The Aptitude Test
- How To Track Stats on your team
- how to fire people
- how to interview and hire
- how to structure payroll
- W2 vs 1099 – Do They Need Benefits?
- Keep Your Team Motivated
- Self Accountability
- How Long Should Their Tasks Take?
- When Is A Team Right For You?
- Salary, Hourly, Or Commission?
- Should You Be Transparent With Your Team?
- How To Train Your People
- Agency Marketing Tricks – How Get Business And Attention Fast
- Provisional Equity
- Advanced Negotiation Strategy
- 30% Like Apple
- 90/10 Write Off System
- Go To Events – Lead Generation
- Lifestyle Tips – Build Your Business For You
Jeremy Haynes has built the largest go-to personality branding digital agency called Megalodon Marketing in Miami, Florida and Beverly Hills, California with in house staff in both locations for all roles within the company.
He’s also coached and mentored digital agency owners through his training program the DMM – Digital Marketing Manuscript that he launched after training in Tai Lopez programs; i.e. The SMMA program, The Entrepreneur Start Kit, and How To Be A Traveling CEO along with co-authoring in his new book. Jeremy has since added over 5,000+ paying mentees into his own coaching product with a credible reputation in the information product industry driving results for not just himself–for his clients too at scale across an array of industries.
He has customers and clients across the globe and regularly acts as a marketing/advertising adviser to celebrity personalities, NY Times Best-Selling Authors, Speakers, Businesses, Ecommerce Companies, and entrepreneurs with the help of the 25+ person team of Megalodon Marketing.
Readmore: Jeremy Haynes