Eckhart Tolle – Practicing Presence
Salepage : Eckhart Tolle – Practicing Presence
For Healers and Teachers, Practical Guidance in Serving Others with Presence
What is the most essential trait for an effective healer or teacher? Yes, things like intelligence, skill, and compassion are important, explains Eckhart Tolle, but without presence, our work in service of others will fall short of its potential. Practicing Presence is a retreat for health practitioners, educators, spiritual teachers―or anyone who shares wisdom―with the bestselling author of A New Earth, offering more than seven hours of Eckhart’s practical advice for those fostering transformation in others.
Covering a wide range of challenges and concerns specific to the helping professions, Eckhart discusses:
- Rooting one’s work in stillness to become “a teacher of presence”
- Finding the balance between structure and formlessness in your teaching or healing modality
- The question of readiness for the would-be teacher or healer
- Becoming comfortable with not knowing in order to make way for the arising of “space consciousness”―the true source of healing
- Financial considerations and the inherent egoic risks of charging money for services
“To be there as nobody special―simply as a field of awareness―that’s the essence of being a successful healer or teacher,” explains Eckhart. For anyone working to support the well-being of others, Practicing Presence brings you an empowering series of pointers and guidelines for lasting transformation and healing.