Elite Athletic Development
Elite Athletic Development Seminar 2.0 (EADS 2.0) by Joe Kenn and Mike Robertson
Here’s YOUR V.I.P. Pass to THE Athletic Development Course That High School, College AND Professional
Strength Coaches Are Raving About…
Get Your Hands on the Resource That Will Supercharge
Your Programming and Coaching – Guaranteed!
Last year, Joe Kenn and I joined forces to create our first ever Elite Athletic Development seminar, because we were sick and tired of the status quo.
We’ve attended more than our fair share of courses, and let me tell you…
…it can be downright frustrating.
As a speaker you rarely have the time to “get to the good stuff.” Most speaking gigs only allow for an hour of material, and by the time you’ve introduced yourself, the topic, and summarized on the back end, you’ve only got 20-30 minutes to get your point across!
And as an attendee, this is equally frustrating.
You spend both time and money getting to course, only to walk away with a limited amount of usable information.
Reasons like this are exactly why we created the EAD seminars, and why we feel they’ve been such an overwhelming success.
Over the last two years high school, collegiate and professional strength and conditioning coaches have raved about Joe Kenn and I’s Elite Athletic Development seminars.
These coaches flat-out wanted more. The wanted to dig deeper, and to get really granular on the topics of program design and coaching.
At last year’s EAD seminar, it was our goal to give the attendees an overview of each of our philosophies.
And while last year was great, it’s simply not possible to give away every ounce of information, even over the course of an intensive two-day seminar.
So for this year’s EADS 2.0 course, we made it our goal to dig even deeper – to have a laser-like focus on hot-button topics like periodization, in-season training, and how to refine your own training philosophy.
Because at this stage in the game, you’re already working on (or dialing in) your own, personal philosophy.
At this stage, you don’t need more fluff or witty one-liners.
What you need are the specifics, the details that will take your programming and coaching to the next level.
And that’s what the EADS 2.0 Seminar videos are all about.
And if you missed last year’s event, don’t worry! You’ll be able to jump right in and start learning. (And if you want a copy to catch up, we’ve got a sweet offer for you as well).
If you’re ready to take a huge step forward, and get to the next level with regards to your programming and coaching, then you’ll absolutely love EADS 2.0!
What You MUST Know to Take YOUR
Programming and Coaching to the Next Level…
As a coach, you’ve probably already got the “Big Rocks” of your philosophy in place.
Now it’s time to dig in and get focused on the specific details that will take you from good to great, or from great to Elite.
Here’s a brief overview of what’s covered in this course:
- How to develop, organize and refine your own, unique training philosophy.
- Why in-season exercise selection is crucial, and how to pick the best exercises (as well as which ones to avoid!)
- A complete, step-by-step formula for laying out complete annual plans.
- The best ways to manage volume and intensity week-to-week, both in and out of season.
- Arguably the most thorough presentation on periodization, EVER.
- Specific case studies that break down how to put together all the pieces of a training program, including speed, power, strength and conditioning.
- How to develop, grow and evolve into the best coach you can become (plus how to build the culture within your team or facility).
What Real Coaches Had to Say
About the Elite Athletic Development 2.0 Seminar…
As you can see, this event is truly one of a kind.
We’re blessed to have some amazing attendees in our seminars – coaches who are serious about getting better, and taking their skills to the next level.
But before I get into more about how you can personally access these recordings, I think it would be a good idea to give you a little more info on who Joe and I are.
Readmore: Joe Kenn and Mike Robertson
- 1 Elite Athletic Development
- 2 Elite Athletic Development Seminar 2.0 (EADS 2.0) by Joe Kenn and Mike Robertson
- 2.1 Here’s YOUR V.I.P. Pass to THE Athletic Development Course That High School, College AND Professional Strength Coaches Are Raving About…
- 2.2 Get Your Hands on the Resource That Will Supercharge Your Programming and Coaching – Guaranteed!
- 2.3 What You MUST Know to Take YOUR Programming and Coaching to the Next Level…
- 2.4 What Real Coaches Had to Say About the Elite Athletic Development 2.0 Seminar…