Excel Charting and Visualizations
Delivery : Digital Download Immediately
K2’s Excel Charting and Visualizations
Salepage : K2’s Excel Charting and Visualizations
Archive : K2’s Excel Charting and Visualizations
Course Download Size :
Charts and graphs are nothing new. However, many professionals struggle with building effective visualizations. If that statement describes you, take part in this session to improve your skills when building charts and other visualizations in Excel. As a result of doing so, you will be able to create visualizations that will enhance your communication skills.
This is much more than just a seminar on fundamental charts. Instead, in this session you will learn how to create advanced charts that are interactive, dynamic, and aesthetically pleasing – three qualities that will help to ensure that your readers and audience will understand the data you are presenting. If you are looking to improve your communication skills, this seminar is a must for you.
Basic Course Information
Upon completing this course, you should be able to:
- Identify the types of visualizations that should be used to communicate specific messages
- List the steps to creating effective visualizations in Excel and other Microsoft Office applications
- Identify options for creating interactive visualizations
- Utilize Sparklines and Conditional Formatting to enhance visualizations in Excel
- Identify options for linking Excel-based data and visualizations into Word and PowerPoint
- Computer Software & Applications
- Excel Charting
- Microsoft Office
Tommy Stephens received a Bachelor of Science in Business Administration degree (Major in Accounting) from Auburn University in 1985. In 1992, he earned a Master of Science degree (Major in Finance) from Georgia State University in Atlanta. Presently, Tommy is a Certified Public Accountant, a Certified Information Technology Professional, and a Chartered Global Management Accountant.
During his professional career, Tommy has gained valuable experience in a variety of positions, including:
- Working as an auditor and technology consultant for an Atlanta-based public accounting firm;
- Leading an Internal Audit staff and managing a Cost Accounting team for a Fortune 500 company;
- Serving as a Chief Financial Officer for an international engineering organization; and
- Founding and managing his public accounting firm that provides accounting, tax, and consulting services to individuals and a variety of small and emerging businesses.
In 1995, Tommy began authoring and presenting continuing professional education courses to accounting and finance professionals. In 2003, he affiliated with K2 Enterprises, and in 2007, he joined the firm as a partner. To date, he has lectured internationally on subjects such as internal controls for small businesses, technology strategies, computer hardware and software applications, tax strategies and compliance, and financial accounting standards and applications. Over the past twenty-five years, Tommy has presented over 2,700 educational sessions to over 70,000 participants throughout the United States and Canada.
Presently, Tommy resides in Woodstock, Georgia, where he enjoys an active personal life with his wife. His hobbies include snow skiing, fishing, running, and other outdoor activities. Tommy maintains professional memberships with the American Institute of Certified Public Accountants and the Georgia Society of Certified Public Accountants. Additionally, he is a past member of the Institute of Internal Auditors.
Readmore: Internet Marketing