Guide To Making Dance Music
A Beginner’s Guide To Making Dance Music In Ableton Live ( Music Production For DJs )
Every DJ has a tune in them. This practical course helps you to make your first track quickly and painlessly. Play something truly original in your next DJ set…
If you’re a DJ who desperately wants to make your own tunes to play in your DJ sets, or you dream of becoming the next big DJ/producer… then this course is for you. You follow along with the tutor as he makes a real track using Ableton Live software, getting you 100% ready to take these skills and start making your own productions. You could have your first finished track within just a matter of days! It comes with a professional sample pack from Beatport Sounds, exclusive to this course, and free professional mastering of your first three finished productions with a leading online mastering service.
Music Production For DJs is a complete video course of 50 professionally produced videos, delivered online in full HD, viewable on your computer, tablet or smartphone, so you can learn anywhere. With “over the shoulder” screen recordings, detailed follow-alongs, plus downloadable supporting documents, it’s everything you need in one place. What’s more, pay once and it’s yours for life, so you can take it at your own speed and refer back to it whenever you want.
What you’ll learn
- Exactly how to make dance music from the very start, quickly and painlessly.
- How to create a “song map”, showing you where to put your intros, verses, choruses…
- How to write your own melodies, basslines, breakdowns, drops and fills
- How to build your own drum and percussion patterns quickly and easily
- How to use professional loops, samples and sounds to speed up the production process
- Everything you need to know about musical keys, scales, note values, chords, time signatures, bars and beats
- How to create your own drum patterns, riffs and melodies with confidence
- How to use drum racks, Midi instruments, automation, plugins, effects, mixers, EQ, limiters…
- How to professionally mix your finished track, making all your elements sound great together
- A super-fast way to “master” any track, making it sound good enough to test in your DJ sets
Full Course Details
Digital DJ Tips founder Phil Morse welcomes you and hands you over to your course tutor, Joey Santos, sharing tips on how to get the most from the course, explaining exactly how the course works, and outlining what to expect.
- You’ll get a crash course on the history of production, and learn what being a producer actually means nowadays
- We’ll show you how to get Ableton Live and the Digital DJ Tips sample pack installed on your machine
Readmore: Internet Marketing
- 1 Guide To Making Dance Music
- 2 A Beginner’s Guide To Making Dance Music In Ableton Live ( Music Production For DJs )