Henry Kaye – Property Investment Mastery
Salepage : Henry Kaye – Property Investment Mastery
The Notorious Henry Kaye is the man most responsibe for the property bubble that swept Australia from 1999-2003.
This man created an empire in the space of about 3 years, then it all came crashing down, government investigations, ACCC, bankruptcy followed.
At the height of his fame, he had over 5000 people attending his seminars every weekend. Each paying over $20,000. He then sold those seminars on DVD for $15,000.
This DVD rip is from those seminars. The meat of the seminar is on these.
Module 6 – Advanced Finance system for property settlements
- Perform extreme finance due diligence
2. Prepare a professional fiance proposal
3. Alternate finance strategies
4. Second Mortgage Funding
5. Property Angels – Debt/Equity Partnerships
6. Purchase multiple properties with No personal debt risk
7. Joint ventures with no equity and no debt
8. Selling option contracts to obtain your equity
9. Vendor’s finance
10. Equity based Vendors finance
11. Non-recourse, no personal risk funding
12. Mortgage Insurance
13. Professional Loan package
14. Long-Term fixed or variable Loan
15. Interest Only or Principle and Interest Loan
16. Finance Brokers
17. The internet and Lending
18. Line of Credit
P.S. Some of the strategies presented are ILLEGAL and you should do your own due diligence. Henry Kaye was charged with criminal fraud and faces 10 years imprisonment for doing some of the strategies which is presented here.