Delivery : Digital Download
EverCoach – Margaret Moore – Holistic Coaching
Margaret Moore, a world class expert in the science of coaching psychology, whose team has trained 11,000+ coaches in over 50 countries, invites you to discover her brand new 5-part Holistic Coaching Framework that can consistently — and reliably — shift your client’s reality in all areas of their life.
For too long, too many extraordinary coaches like you have struggled to explain how you can transform someone’s life and earn their trust to work with you.
It’s not that you don’t have the skills or life experience to coach well. After all, you’ve drawn upon your gifts to create transformation for others many times before. And you certainly want to continue helping more people change their lives.
However, you often feel like you’re hitting a wall preventing you from going further in your coaching business. Perhaps you’re:
- Struggling to turn prospects into new clients… because most people you talk to don’t understand how coaching can help them, or they don’t perceive you as a qualified expert who can help them.
- Feeling trapped in a small niche… because people assume you can only help them in one area of life, and they make this assumption based on your personal growth story or life experience that you’ve shared with them.
- Not getting as many repeat clients as you’d hoped for… because your clients don’t realize how you can help them make powerful shifts in more than just one area of life.
- Unable to earn a prospect’s or client’s trust… by showing research and proof when they ask to understand how your methodology works to create results. This ends up hurting both your confidence and how people perceive your authority or expertise.
- Feeling lost of what coaching tools or approaches to use… where either you feel you’ve unsuccessfully tried every coaching tool you know with a client, or you just can’t pinpoint the best way to guide your client’s transformation.
- Afraid you have disappointed a client… where you sense your client did not get the results they were hoping to achieve. Of all these situations, this one pains your heart the most.
Whether you’ve experienced one, some, or all of these limiting experiences, one thing is for certain. You’re determined to find a way to move past these blocks.
Yes, you are committed to deepen your expertise and become a more qualified and confident coach others trust. But you just don’t know where to start!
A wealth of knowledge is at your fingertips, but where do you start?
If you were to head over to a general search engine right now and type “how to coach”, you would get over 1,020,000,000 results.
If you went to a specialized search engine designed for academic research, you will find over 3,770,000 research papers on “mind transformation”, 2,530,000 research papers on “behavioral science”, and 424,000 research papers on “coaching psychology”.
And that’s just a small handful of search terms. The wealth of information out there is mind boggling, isn’t it? It can leave you asking yourself…
- Where do I start?
- How will I find the time to read through billions of articles and research?
- How do I know if something is truly scientifically sound?
- Which sources can I trust?
- How do I decipher the jargon, graphs, and statistics reported in research papers?
- And most importantly, how do I know what will work for my clients?
The fact of the matter is it’s impossible to answer these questions and become an expert on your own.
The only way to become an expert — in any field — is to stand on the shoulders of teachers and on-ground experts who can guide you through the most essential information in a systematic and progressive manner.
That’s why aspiring doctors go to medical school, aspiring inventors pursue an engineering degree, and aspiring lawyers go to law school.
So where can you, the coach who aspires to help people create shifts that can powerfully change their lives, go to?
While there are many Master coaches who teach the art of coaching very well, it’s very rare to find someone who can show you how to complement your art in coaching with the latest science that informs human change and transformation.
This is where Margaret Moore, aka “Coach Meg”, stands out.
As a leading expert in coaching psychology, she co-founded the Institute of Coaching and founded Wellcoaches Corporation, a School of Coaching, that has trained more than 11,000 coaches in 50 countries.
What You’ll Learn
Introducing “Holistic Coaching” by Margaret Moore, a 5-part coaching framework
Backed by over 25 years of research to
consistently — and reliably — create transformation.
Margaret has identified five important domains from the science of human motivation, change and transformation that come together to create a holistic impact on anyone’s life.
For the first time, by partnering up with Evercoach by Mindvalley, she has created a comprehensive framework to coach around these five domains in her brand new course, “Holistic Coaching”.
Here’s a quick look into the transformations you’ll experience with each domain:
01. Coaching Psychology
Coaching psychology is an emerging field which translates and combines robust theories on human change as developed by leading scientists for you to apply in coaching. It will help you:
- Understand the science behind facilitating new insights, so you can consciously set up the conditions that create shifts for your clients in a consistent and reliable fashion.
02. Mind Intelligence
Studies show that brain activity can synchronize with others around you. That’s why coaches called to master our minds, given that your clients can “hitch a ride on your neurons” and attune to your brain state. When you understand the science behind mind intelligence, you’ll be equipped to:
- Choose to go deeply into a particular brain state, like rapport or non-linear flow, along with having the agility to switch to a different brain state during a coaching session.The deep focus and agile shifts help you influence and guide your client’s mind toward new insights.
03 . Emotional Intelligence
Emotions carry messages from our deepest selves, and today we have a lot of science teaching us how to decode those messages. By understanding how both positive and negative emotions function and speak to us, you can help your clients to:
- Tune into emotions as signposts, understand their messages, and learn how to elevate positive emotions and navigate through negative emotions. Then you can shift your emotional state to improve your well-being.
04. Body Intelligence
This is a relatively new concept developed by Coach Meg and Dr. Jim Gavin, a psychologist and professor of applied human sciences at Concordia University. In today’s world, many people have the tendency to live in their heads. By understanding body intelligence and learning how to tap into it, you can:
- Guide your clients to tap into the body’s intelligence, so they’ll discover and engage in their body’s optimal formula for wellness. A healthy body provides vital resources to support the change process.
05. Transformational Change
Today, humanity is struggling to keep up in a world undergoing accelerating change, faster change than ever before in history. When you help clients create the conditions to change their minds, emotions, and behaviors, you are helping them change and transform themselves faster than ever before. That’s why when you develop these holistic coaching skills, you will:
- First help yourself be a leader in self-transformation
- Step up as a transformational leader, where you help others change quickly enough to keep up with external change, if not occasionally get ahead of it.
- This equips all of us to steer ourselves, and this world, towards the place we all want to be
“Holistic Coaching” by Margaret Moore elevates you to become a coach and transformational leader equipped with the expertise to move your clients forward faster and create results more consistently and reliably.
The impact you create is helping your clients improve all areas of their lives, where your clients have transformed how they think, feel, and act, as a whole — not just doing things differently in one area of their lives.
Here are some highlights of what you’ll learn in Margaret Moore’s, “Holistic Coaching”
Module 1: The Psychology Behind Coaching
Understand how to apply the key fundamentals of human motivation and transformation into your coaching practice. Highlights include:
- Self-Determination Theory developed by Edward L. Deci and Richard M. Ryan at University of Rochester and how you can use it to help your clients self-actualize.
- Transtheoretical Model of Behavior Change, which maps out the five stages of readiness to change, and how to help your clients go into their deeper reasons to change and create real shifts.
- Motivational Interviewing, a model of a relational conversation that draws out autonomous motivation so you can help you clients build confidence.
- Relational flow and how to use it to create conditions that put you and your client in a state of flow at a higher state of consciousness, so together you can lead your client to reach new insight.
So you’ll understand how coaching works and how to set up the conditions in coaching sessions to create consistent transformation for your clients.
Module 2: Mastering Your Mind
Learn how to master the mind to lead your client’s transformation. Highlights include:
- Neuroscience and its rules of the mind that you can apply right away to help your clients organize their minds from chaos, frenzy and overwhelm to calm and order.
- GPS for the mind — and understanding the 14 brain states so you can intentionally make sure you are in the right brain state for the right activity in coaching.
- Developing agility to switch brain states with 5 proven strategies that allow you to switch and use your brain to its full capabilities.
So you’ll have the agility to navigate through difficult coaching situations, such as a client facing resistance, because you can help your clients master their mind.
Module 3: Emotional Intelligence
Understand how to decode and work with the language of emotions to create emotional shifts and optimize emotional well being for your clients. Highlights include:
- The inner family — and understanding the “9 members” of your inner family of emotions, and being able to identify the dominant and quieter voices so you can coach your clients to understand their inner states and motivation.
- 8-step process to decode the emotions of your client, so you can help them neutralize negative emotions as quickly as possible before it sets back their progress.
- Techniques on decisional balance to guide your clients to become self-aware of their motivation, so they don’t self-sabotage their transformation in the long run.
So you can help your clients avoid self-sabotage and achieve lasting transformation in the long run.
Module 4: Body Intelligence
Learn the science behind becoming body aware to help your clients perform at optimal levels and enjoy lasting results. Highlights include:
- A guide to self-attunement and learning how to coach your clients to become somatically aware so they can tune into their own body intelligence.
- 3 Levels of Body Quotient (BQ) — understanding each BW level so you can help your clients understand, appreciate and navigate their own BQ.
- BQ Training — and how to help your clients build on their next level of BQ so they can experience deep, holistic transformation.
So you can help your clients tune into their BQ to find the personal recipe their body needs to perform at optimal levels and enjoy lasting results.
Module 5: Transformational Change
Step into the role of a transformational leader who models self-transformation, inspires others to be visionaries, and helps everyone to grow with creativity and an evolving mind. Highlights include:
- Growth edges and how to consistently use it to get to that “sweet spot of coaching” where you rapidly lead your clients through transformational shifts.
- Self-transformational leadership and how to identify your own growth edges to step into the role of a transformational leader.
- The Declipse Habit, a powerful exercise and mind hack you can use on yourself and your client to get past growth edges and discover the wisdom behind them.
So you can help your clients get the results they want and achieve lasting transformation in all areas of their life.
How is “Holistic Coaching” different to other coaching programs?
It complements your natural talent with the science of coaching psychology
“Holistic Coaching” does not force you to change how you coach by imposing someone else’s methodology. Instead, it will help you combine the science of coaching with your natural talent to coach, so you can consistently create the conditions to help your clients create shifts faster.
It boosts your authority and helps you create clients easily
When you understand these fundamental theories of human nature, you can easily explain to others how your coaching can create transformation. By showcasing how your expertise is backed by leading scientific research, you’ve boosted your authority and credibility. People will be excited to work with someone who has displayed the expertise to help them get the results they want.
It equips you with cutting-edge tools to transform all areas of life
This course is different because it doesn’t focus on one niche, technique or approach. You will instead learn how to master the fundamentals of creating holistic change in mind, emotion and body with cutting-edge tools to transform all areas of your clients’ lives. This means your clients will want to work with you again and again!
What will your next coaching session look like?
Imagine your next coaching session. Before it ends, you witness your client’s facial expression change. They begin to radiate. Their energy is higher than when they first arrived. Their emotional state has shifted from a place of frustration to a source of wisdom.
All because you’ve helped them create powerful shifts that can impact all areas of their life.
Now, imagine being able to consistently and reliably get this kind of result for all your clients. Not after 5 or 10 or 20 coaching sessions. But after a single session.
This is the level of skill you can achieve from “Holistic Coaching” by Margaret Moore. And when you do, people will want to work with you again and again.
The best part is you can gain this expertise in just five short modules. Margaret has done all the hard work of sifting through the research, extracting the fundamental theories from leading scientific research that powerfully apply to coaching, and testing to find the best ones through her experience of training over 11,000 coaches worldwide.
So you don’t need to struggle learning on your own. And you don’t have to feel obliged to complete a four-year degree just to become an expert in human transformation.
“Holistic Coaching” gives you the shortcut to elevate your expertise as a coach, get faster results for your clients, and boost your authority and credibility.
Take the step forward to gain the skills of deeply transforming your life, and others, today.
Here’s everything you get when you enroll in “Holistic Coaching” today
- Lifetime access to the 5-module program designed to equip you with the fundamental science of holistic coaching to rapidly, consistently and reliably make transformation in all areas of your clients’ lives
- FREE mobile app (iOS & Android) so you can experience it anywhere, anytime.
- FREE iPad app to consume on your Apple iPad.
- An unconditional 10-day money-back guarantee, so you can be sure this course is the perfect fit for you with no risk on your part.
- An award-winning customer support whenever you need help, so you know you are always taken care of.
- Plus FREE Bonuses Worth $1397
- Bonus 1: 2 x In-action Coaching Sessions (Value: $699)
Watch Margaret coach in action with clients with explanation commentary so you can experience the science of coaching psychology in motion.
- Bonus 2: Holistic Coaching Library (Value: $599)
27 additional resources from trusted sources including Harvard Medical School, carefully curated by Margaret.
- Bonus 3: Holistic Coaching Toolbox (Value: $99)
4 coaching tools built upon the five elements of holistic coaching that you can immediately implement to get rapid results for your clients.
- Boost your authority and create clients easily when you can showcase how your expertise is backed by leading scientific research.
- 1 Holistic Coaching
- 2 A wealth of knowledge is at your fingertips, but where do you start?
- 3 Meet Margaret Moore, a global expert in coaching psychology, co-author of two Harvard Health books, a coaching psychology manual, and 7 coaching book chapters.
- 4 Introducing “Holistic Coaching” by Margaret Moore, a 5-part coaching framework
- 5 Here are some highlights of what you’ll learn in Margaret Moore’s, “Holistic Coaching”
- 6 What will your next coaching session look like?