How To Buy & Sell Bitcoin With TradingView Chart Signals
- Learn about cryptocurrency exchanges, Bitmex and Derebit and how to create an account
- Learn how to buy and sell bitcoin including using digital wallets
- Learn some excellent resources for increasing your bitcoin trading knowledge
- Quickly set up trading indicators on Trading View
- Practice trading on Trading View to get your brain to sear your trading skills on autopilot
- Quickly set up buy and sell alerts to your email or phone for bitcoin trading
- Apply pivot reversal, volume, market sentiment indicators to Tradingview 1 hour Bitcoin / USD charts
- PC and some features of Tradingview Chart & Signal Finder $ 9.99 Per Month
- Open a Bitmex and Deribit Account For Free
Updated March 2020:
Join 50,000+ Students taught by Certified Bitcoin Professional Nick Walsh!
My Udemy courses have been taken by over 50,000 students, and have been awarded hundreds of 5 star reviews.
Here’s A Few Of The 5 Star Reviews:
“Excellent course! All in step by step details! Five Stars!”
Adriano Wagner Agra de Andrade
“it was very informative.”
Mary Grachelle Lanel L. Flores
“It was very clear and well illustrated”
“very well explained”
- No previous knowledge of Bitcoin trading is needed or assumed.
- Only take the course, please, if you can listen to me and do as I show you. There’s no glossy videos etc as they’re totally unnecessary. You just get real word facts, from someone who really understands the insider secrets of Bitcoin trading.
30 Day Money Back Guarantee.
Do you want to become a better Bitcoin Trader?
Congratulations, it used to be a lot easier to trade Bitcoin but now the Financial Institutions are using more trading bots to sweep up ordinary Traders bitcoins at support and resistance levels. You can beat them at their own game using trading signals coded by experts and many are available for free at Tradingview.
Using Tradingview is easy once you watch my videos as I show you the step-by-step plan which I use for my own Bitcoin trading.
You will easily and quickly be able to set up on your own Tradingview charts:
- A buy and sell signal using free and some subscription (FROM $ 9.99 PER MONTH) one indicator is called Pivot Reversal.
- We will set up another indicator called Market Sentiment of Bitcoin price, simply red for bearish and green for bullish on the Bitcoin chart.
You will then easily and quickly set up an alert on Tradingview for your email or phone to sell Bitcoin or Buy Bitcoin for profit.
My name is Nick Walsh and I am a Certified Bitcoin Professional with 45,000+ students and I run an Initial Coin Offering Company and have been trading Bitcoin for the past couple of years.
As I do not have time to stare at the charts all day I set up alerts to my phone and email so that I know when to buy Bitcoin and when to sell Bitcoin. The time this saves me allows me to enjoy family time and concentrate on my Initial Coin Offering business.
Course includes secret tools and Bitcoin clubs and further Bitcoin educational links to Free resources, these have been found by myself after 1,000+ hours of watching videos, using Steemit, Medium, Hackernoon, Twitter, Facebook etc, I have done the work for you there is no need to spend 1,000+ hours finding the best Bitcoin Trading free resources.
Including: Free Software that will improve your trading performance in these ways:
- Calculate Position Sizes that are appropriate to the size of your account and your desired risk.
- Ensure that trades that go wrong get Stopped out not Liquidated. You should never receive a Liquidation Email ever again. This means you will no longer make subsidy payments to the $ 84 million Insurance Fund.
- Reduce losses on trades that go wrong by up to 70%
- Enable leverage that is greater than the 100x cap at BitMEX. The tool enables Ultra-High leverage of up to 700x.
See you inside the course if you want a quick and easy way to trade Bitcoin successfully today.
This is a practical course straight to the point and short so you can apply the course today!
- Someone wanting to trade Bitcoin.
- Someone wanting to start Bitcoin trading today.
- Someone wanting to cut through the theory and set up a Bitcoin trade today.
- Someone wanting to improve their Bitcoin trading.
crypto Currency trading course: Learn about crypto Currency trading
A cryptocurrency (or crypto currency) is a digital asset designed to work as a medium of exchange that uses strong cryptography to secure financial transactions,
control the creation of additional units, and verify the transfer of assets.
cryptocurrencies use decentralized control as opposed to centralized digital currency and central banking systems.
The decentralized control of each cryptocurrency works through distributed ledger technology, typically a blockchain, that serves as a public financial transaction database.
Bitcoin, first released as open-source software in 2009, is generally considered the first decentralized cryptocurrency.
Since the release of bitcoin, over 6,000 altcoins (alternative variants of bitcoin, or other cryptocurrencies) have been created.