How To Free Yourself
Product Size : 6.121 GB
Delivery : Digital Download Immediately
Udemy – Matt Peplinski – How To Free Yourself From Sexual Addiction And Porn Use
- Use mindfulness and other tools from Acceptance and Commitment Therapy to control your addictive urges
- Learn how to use acupressure desensitization to decrease your addictive urges
- Learn how to use cognitive defusion to take away the power from your addictive thoughts
- Learn how to heal unproductive thought patterns that lead you back to your addiction
- Learn how to block mature images on your computer
- Learn how to recover your sexuality
- Learn how to recover from porn-induced impotence
- Learn how to manage compulsive sexual behaviours through mindfulness
- You’ll have to have the wilingness to recover
There is a light at the end of tunnel. We’ll provide you a step by step supportive pathway that will help you treat your sexual addiction without destroying your self esteem or negatively impacting your relationships.
The Practical Exercises In This Course Coupled With Solidly Researched Advice Will Help You Treat Sexual and Pornography Addiction.
Here’s what you’ll learn from this course:
- You’ll get worksheets with every section that will help you implement recovery techniques and skills into your life.
- You’ll learn the ‘why’ behind your addiction and easy-to-use relapse prevention techniques like The NoPorn Phrase, Urge Surfing, Acupressure desensitization, the Noporn TAP, and more.
- You’ll learn the neuroscience behind porn and sexual addiction, how you got addicted, and what you need to do to get past the fastest growing addiction in the world.
- You’ll learn how to make the most out of porn blockers.
- You’ll learn how to take power away from your thoughts and urges, and how to make life about what you want, not what your urges want.
- You’ll learn mindfulness skills that will improve all other areas of your life, allowing you to reach full mastery of your emotions and thoughts.
- You’ll get over 6 hours of audio exercises designed to train mindfulness and other skills you need to move from porn and sex addiction to life mastery.
- You’ll learn how to effectively deal your negative beliefs and time managment.
- You’ll learn how to move towards an authentic intimacy and healthy sexuality.
- You’ll learn how to recover from porn-induced impotence with sexual mindfulness techniques, and how you can use the same techniques to get in touch with your authentic healthy sexuality.
- You’ll master self-compassion and self-forgiveness, allowing you to let go of guilt associated with sexual addiction. .
- You’ll form healthier relationships with not only yourself but with others that you care about.
This program is your first step towards a recovery that will last.
Using non-shaming advice, we offer a step-by-step approach to limit or stop the use of pornography when it has become a problem, but more importantly, we’ve provided a path for you to re-establish a positive sense of self.
This program has no religious affiliation. We might use some tools that are typically used in religious tradition, but we only use them in a way that’s supported by the latest research.
- Everyone who’s strugling with sexual addiction or addiction to mature internet content.
Readmore: Matt Peplinski