How to write a marketing plan- marketing
Salepage : How to write a marketing plan- marketing
Marketing is a key part of business success. You need to decide which customers to target. You need to work out how you will reach and win new customers. You need to make sure that you keep existing customers happy. And you need to keep reviewing and improving everything you do to stay ahead of the competition.
Your marketing plan should be the reference document you use as a basis to execute your marketing strategy. It sets out clear objectives and explains how you will achieve them. Perhaps most importantly it looks at how you can ensure that your plan becomes reality.
Remember that marketing in itself will not guarantee sales, but by adopting a well-researched and coherent plan, you have a much better chance of building long-term, profitable relationships.
This guide outlines the key areas to look at and what to include in an effective marketing plan.
- Marketing plan summary and introduction
- External and internal analysis for your marketing plan
- Your marketing objectives
- Marketing strategy for your marketing plan
- Plan your marketing tactics
- Implementation of your marketing plan
- Tips for writing a marketing plan