Hypnotherapy Business Method
Igor Ledochowski – Hypnotherapy Business Method
Sale Page: https://streethypnosis.com/HBM-Secure/order_form.php
Is Easily Manageable For One
Person (With No Previous Business
Experience) To Set Up
You don’t need any fancy (expensive) office, either.
Nor do you need to be a “world-class” hypnotherapist.
In fact, all you need (if you have a basic proficiency in hypnosis) is the 5 systematic steps of proven the client attraction / business building process (detailed below), and — with no contacts, no “name recognition” and virtually no out-of-pocket business investment — you’ll be able to:
- Create a steady stream of high-quality paying clients – eager to book up hypnotherapy / coaching session(s) with you…
- Immediately get paid higher than average fees for your hypnotherapy / coaching services – even if you’ve never so much as put the word out for clients or charged anyone a single penny for your work…
- Strategically (and ethically) position yourself as “THE” hypnotherapist / coach everyone will want to work with in your area – and do so even if you are up against a number of very experienced hypnotherapists who have years of experience and expensive ads smeared across the pages of local magazines.
- Book people in for your hypnotherapy / coaching services without ever having to talk to them on the phone prior to them becoming a client – this takes all the scary-selling out of the dynamic so you never have to suffer personal rejection.
- Present your prices (fees) in such a way that you don’t meet with any price resistance (like most hypnotherapist / coaches do) – you’ll even be able to charge and get higher fees than all your competition because you’ll be packaging your services / skills in a way that’s far more valuable to the client.
- Set up a simple (systematic) referral network that makes it almost a “given” that plenty of people will eagerly send you high-quality referral clients – by the way, this has nothing whatsoever to do with “mingling” at those business networking meetings.
- Advertise your hypnotherapy / coaching services in publications at substantially less – (as much as 50% off) – than what others in your area have to pay – this enables you to “pay for the ad” from the revenue generated from less clients than all your competition is able to.
- “Expand your value” (and therefore your fee generation sources) far and beyond what most every other hypnotherapist / coach is able to provide – this has nothing whatsoever with being a “better” hypnotherapist or “stringing clients along”, you will actually be transforming more peoples lives and having more of a lasting impact than you could otherwise.
- Create a balanced “lifestyle business” that is perfectly suited to your unique characteristics, your unique values and the values of the people you would ideally like to work with – you don’t have to fit into a business; the business will fit around you (where you can work full-time, part-time or any hours you choose).
Readmore: Igor Ledochowski