Hypnotic Intervention Drug
Dr. Richard Nongard – Hypnotic Intervention Drug and Alcohol Addiction
(Step-By-Step Processes and Techniques for Hypnosis with Alcohol and Drug Addiction)
Step-by-step processes and techniques for using
hypnosis with Drug & Alcohol Abuse
June 5-6, 2015 (9:00am-5:00pm Each Day)
12 Hours of CE Credit
Newport Beach, CA and Worldwide Online
Scott Sandland, Ch.t. with Dr. Richard Nongard
$249 for the first 20 registrants. Register Now!
Your registration allows you to attend in-person in Newport Beach or worldwide via our real-time online learning center.
They say “nicotine is as addictive as heroin” and the research shows hypnosis is one of the most effective treatments for nicotine dependency. One has to wonder then why hypnosis is not more widely used in the treatment of drug and alcohol addiction?
In this two-day seminar you will learn from two of the nation’s foremost authorities on the use of hypnosis methods for ending the cycle of addiction, stopping compulsive behavior, and control physical withdrawal using hypnotic methods of intervention. Scott and Richard are experienced in working on treatment teams, and will share an integrative approach to using hypnotic methods in traditional counseling and treatment.
Consider these statistics:
- One in every eight Americans has a significant problem with alcohol or drugs
- Approximately 27 million Americans either use illicit drugs regularly or are “heavy drinkers.” Of these almost 16 million are estimated to need immediate treatment
- The estimated annual direct cost to our society resulting from substance abuse is more than 250 billion dollars
And these headlines from peer reviewed journals:
- 81% Reported They Had Stopped Smoking After Hypnosis (Texas A&M University)
- Significantly More Methadone Addicts Quit with Hypnosis. 94% Remained Narcotic Free (American Journal of Clinical Hypnosis)
- Hypnosis shows a 77 percent success rate for at least a 1-year follow-up (American Journal of Clinical Hypnosis)
- Hypnosis is a successful method to treat addictions. (American Journal of Clinical Hypnosis)
You can earn 12 Hours of Approved Continuing Education and learn specific methods for relapse prevention, detoxification and behavioral change. This two day seminar will provide hypnotic scripts, lectures, notes and assessment tools for both hypnotherapy and counseling settings.
In this seminar, professionals will learn both how to integrate hypnosis into other treatment modalities, including (but not limited to) 12-step programs. This seminar will not teach a “this over that” approach, but rather a holistic approach integrating hypnosis, NLP, spirituality and medically based solutions to the problem of addiction.
This seminar will teach Professionals to:
- Utilize trance as a method of recovery from alcohol and drug abuse
- Integrate NLP patterns into successful change work for drug and alcohol abusing clients
- Work both in private practice as a hypnotist, or to integrate these methods into work with a treatment team in inpatient or outpatient settings.
This workshop will open doors to you professionally and equip you to help clients with a variety of addictions find recovery even if they have failed at traditional treatment or 12-step programs. You can consider this workshop an essential toolkit helping you to become the best therapist possible in the area of addictions intervention.
This seminar teaches both alternatives to the dominant medical and 12-step model and working within this framework. Our purpose is to find what works for each client, rather than a singular approach that limits client options.
We will explore behavioral self-control models and techniques for reducing rather than eliminating drug or alcohol use. In our pursuit of client solutions we will not shy away from that which is controversial, instead preferring to explore the possibilities which may help each unique client.
Scott Sandland, Ch.t. is a full-time hypnotherapist, working in both inpatient and outpatient drug and alcohol treatment programs. Although best known as the creator of HypnoThoughts.com, he is renowned for his skill in integrating hypnosis into traditional medical models of patient care. As the hypnotic member of interdisciplinary treatment teams he has been a leader in the field of drug and alcohol intervention.
Dr. Richard Nongard is a licensed psychotherapist, who has been providing addiction counseling and treatment for over 25 years. His contextualized approach does not see one-size treatment as fitting all, but rather, strives to integrate hypnosis and NLP to create client centered approaches that work in addiction recovery. He is the author of numerous textbooks in both counseling and clinical hypnotherapy.
Location: This will be the first class held in the all new HPTI Conference and Therapy Center in Newport Beach, California. You will have a chance to see real offices and meet the directors and staff. 1501 Westcliff. Newport Beach CA 92660.
Online Access: When you register you will get full access to the live event through our online learning center as the event happens. You will also get full access to our high quality video archive 10 days later, and you can even download each segment for offline viewing or burning to DVD. Note: Streaming technology has been highly reliable for us. Be aware the high quality video after the event will have better sound and video than online streaming, but you will have access to both. In the event of technical failure (highly unlikely) during the live event, you will not receive a refund, as you will be provided with the entire course content ten days after the event in our online learning center.
Hotels: There are many nearby hotels. We recommend the Holiday Inn Express Newport Beach at 2300 Weast Coast highway. It is only one mile away. In nearby Costa Mesa, the Hacienda Travelodge is only 1.5 miles away and current rates are less than $95. The nearby Days Inn appears to be less than $72 per night. Deals can be found online at hotels.com or even hotwire.com. Attendees are responsible for their own lodging and reservations.
Nearby Airports: The closest airport served by major airliners is SNA (John Wayne Airport in Orange Country). But there is also easy access from LAX (Los Angeles) and other Southern California Airports.
Continuing Education Sponsored by Peachtree Professional Education, Inc. (FastCEUs.com)
- HPTI offers approved ICBCH, IMDHA/IACT Hypnotherapy CE hours for Hypnotists
- CALIFORNIA NURSING – Board of Registered Nurses Approved Provider #14780, expires 12/31/2016. CNE certificates must be retained by the licensee for a period of four years.
- CALIFORNIA Board of Behavioral Sciences PCE Approved Provider #5575
- NAADAC – National Association of Alcohol and Drug Abuse Counselors Approved Provider #205
- Peachtree Professional Education / Fast CEUs.com has been approved by NBCC as an Approved Continuing Education Provider, ACEP No. 5701. Programs that do not qualify for NBCC credit are clearly identified. Peachtree Professional Education / Fast CEUs.com is solely responsible for all aspects of the programs.
Readmore: Dr. Richard Nongard