Product Include :
Course Download Size : 1.1 GB
Delivery : Digital Download Immediately
Instant E-commerce Asset
Salepage : Instant E-commerce Asset
Archive : Instant E-commerce Asset
Course Download Size : 1.1 GB
How is this course different than other e-commerce courses?
Most e-commerce courses teach you to find products on AliExpress and sell them at a higher mark-up using Facebook ads. This very rarely works because you’re interrupting people during their social media time and trying to sell them cheap generic things that they can get elsewhere for cheaper.
We teach step-by-step you how to sell high-quality products from US-based suppliers using Google ads so that you can target hungry buyers when they’re looking to make a purchase.
Do I need any knowledge of online marketing?
Absolutely not. In fact, this course is a great way to learn the fundamentals of online marketing. And really, the fundamentals are all you need to make a great living. No need for complex funnels, scripts or any sort of background in marketing.
Do I need to have technical web skills?
Not really. You should know how to use a computer, but Shopify will do most of the heavy lifting for you. We’ll show you how to make all of the necessary customization to your website that you need for success.
Can I do this course if I’m outside of the United States?
Everything we teach in this course works in most developed countries (UK/EU, Canada, Australia).
While the course is about working with US-based suppliers, the methods we teach are good business practices for any country. That is, developing a mutually beneficial relationship with a brand/manufacturer and selling their products online via dropshipping.
Can I do business in the US if I’m outside the US?
It is certainly possible to do business in the US from another country, but there are some extra steps that are required. Our recommendation is to start in your own country first (less competition and complexity) and scale into the US as you move forward.
We can provide some basic guidance for how to go about the process of doing business in the US from overseas (we know people that do it), but not professional/legal advice.
Do I Need a big budget to get started?
This is one of the cheapest business models in terms of getting off the ground and making profit.
Here’s a breakdown of the paid stuff we’re going to be recommending…
- The theme we recommend is $169 if you choose to use it (you can use a free theme if you’re strapped for cash).
- Shopify monthly fee is $29/mo after free 14 day trial
- If you want an 800 number that’s $24/mo after the trial as well (you can use Google Voice as a free option).
- Adspend can start at $20-30 a day and be scaled profitably. No need to do expensive testing like with Facebook. Plus, you’ll get a free $100 coupon after spending $50 with Google.
Most importantly, you’re not getting stuck with inventory and are selling products with margins of $50-$1000+ per sale. If all the course did was allow you to make one sale at $500 profit, it will have already paid for itself. Online drop-shipping businesses that make $1000 profit per month averaged over 1.5 years typically sell for around $25,000. There are very few businesses that can profit such a return for such a small start up cost.
Can I make money fast?
We’re giving you the tools to create a real business and unfortunately, there are no short cuts. You can start generating profits very quickly (we’ve done it in 2 weeks per the name of the course), but you need to work hard at it. This isn’t a “get rich quick” kind of course, because frankly they don’t exist.
However, in our experience this method is by far the fastest thing you can do online to make consistent and long term profits.
Should I drop my “niche site” or “authority site” to do this?
If your SEO-based websites are already earning a bit of money, e-commerce websites are a great way to bankroll them and invest in content, backlinks or whatever your strategy calls for.
We recommend adding fuel to the fire by using this course to generate cashflow so you can 10X your content sites.
Do I need to run Facebook Ads to succeed at this course?
While we don’t use Facebook as a primary traffic driver, we show you how to target warm visitors who are already looking to buy on Facebook. The good news is that we show you how to run it with a Shopify app on autopilot.
Do I need to buy any inventory?
Absolutely not. You can operate this business purely by using dropshipping as a fulfillment method. As you grow, there are certain instances where you may want to get inventory to increase margins, but it is never required or necessary.
We back up this course with a 30-day money back guarantee because we’re confident that our methods work.
However, we are looking for serious students who actually want to do the work. We are giving our exact secrets for building highly lucrative online assets, and don’t have room for tire kickers.
To qualify for a full refund, you must simply prove that you’ve attempted to make your website following our instructions within 30 days.
READ THIS FIRST
- Read This Before Starting the Videos
Module 1: How to Approach Online Business with the Right Mindset (DON’T SKIP!)
- Welcome. Your First Lesson on Consistency. (8:58)
- How to Properly Set Goals & Complete Tasks (7:58)
- Mindset for Outsourcing Things You Can’t Do (11:51)
- Mindset for Outsourcing Repeatable Tasks (6:27)
- Your Ecom Asset Checklist (Download Link in Description) (1:28)
Module 2: Setting Up Your First Successful Online Store the Right Way
- The Big Picture – How Everything Fits Together (29:27)
- Finding Products to Sell (11:00)
- Finding Suppliers That Sell Those Products (11:34)
- LIVE EXAMPLE – Over the Shoulder Product Research (32:05)
- Signing up for Shopify (2:58)
- Official Business Stuff You Need to Set Up (8:41)
- Bank Accounts and Credit Card Setup for Extra Profit (5:48)
- Free Tools You’ll Want to Have – Paint.net and Canva (3:37)
- Picking a Good Domain Name (7:09)
- Setting Up Your Domain Name (2:32)
- Adding the Title to Your Site’s Homepage (2:05)
- Getting a Good Phone Number and Phone Service (2:59)
- Which Theme Should You Use? (5:18)
- Uploading Your Theme (1:58)
- Getting Your Logo Done and Picking Core Site Colors (discount inside) (7:50)
- Uploading Your Logo (4:08)
- Uploading Your Favicon (2:38)
- Fixing Your Header Bar and Sticky Header (8:35)
- Fixing Your Image Slider (5:46)
- Changing Your Top Menu Bar (5:07)
- Creating Products and Product Pages (14:26)
- Creating Collections and Collection Pages (7:08)
- Polishing Your Site to Get Ready for Calling Suppliers (5 VIDEO SERIES) (28:59)
- The Big Picture – What You Need Done Before Calling Suppliers for ANY Theme (2:03)
- What to Write On Your Top Header Value Pages (6:43)