Jessica Best – Email Marketing – From Basics to Best-in-Class
What if each email you sent earned you a 2000% return on investment?
Email marketing (yes, STILL) rocks the highest return on investment of any medium, garnering on average $28 for every $1 you invest.
That is, if you do it right. This course will teach you how.
In just 4 sessions, you’ll be able to.
– Optimize your email list growth to grow your revenue from email.
– Improve your email content to grow your return on email investment.
– Turn your email program into data-driven marketing machine that drives results.
– Avoid errors that email marketers often (still) make.
This course will help you grow your email marketing program to the next level
Do you know how much revenue you make per email subscriber? From driving engagement to fine tuning your list and timing, Jessica Best, self-proclaimed email marketing dweeb, will help you get your current strategy in the best shape it can be
– discover how to grow a large subscriber base fast,
– get the latest info in content and creative that works,
– learn how to make your email marketing totally data-driven.
So you can finally start earning that $20-to-$1 return on investment.
This course is right for you if.
– Create the strategy, content, or send schedule for your company’s email marketing campaigns
– Haven’t had any formal training in email marketing but still lead the charge for your company
– Have been doing email marketing for years but suspect you aren’t getting a $20+ return on investment
– Haven’t dipped much into email marketing
This course is probably not for you if.
– You’re already doing 10-point email journeys based on data from multiple sources/databases
– You want to scrape email addresses off the internet and send them every email you possibly can
Skills you should have before taking this course
– Basic marketing knowledge – academic or experience – isn’t required but will help, since we’ll apply many known principles of marketing to email marketing specifically
– This course will offer a “running start” for those new to the field, but each class will contain something that even a practitioner of email marketing can learn from!