Joaquin Almeria jkd and Kali set
Salepage : Joaquin Almeria jkd and Kali set
- jkd street fighting (No rules! Sixteen techniques and their variations for knife attacks using such everyday elements such as a jacket, car keys or a car window, weapons like a scarf and coins, a newspaper or some shoes all combined with kicks to the genitals, fingers in the eyes, rapid and sure strangleholds, elbows, knees and throws. Master Almeria shows us all the possible blocks, disarming and controls using a belt as well as different situations ofknife aggression on the ground. The DVD finishes with a section dedicated to techniques of knife against knife: 15 coordination exercises exemplifying the sensitivity and fluidity of the Filipino styles (Hubat, Palasut, Gunting, Pacal, Sabatan) and their applications, Pacal disarming with both hands, Sombra exercises and free fighting with a partner.)
- muk yan chong volume 1 (wooden dummy)These give the practitioner an understanding of the grabs which would be difficult to achieve without this training. The work on the dummy allows to work in deep and to experience what it feels like to work at full contact.
- Muk yan chong volume 2 (wooden dummy)
- Filipino martial arts: inosanto system
- trapping to grappling flow (this series of Trappling to Grappling techniques form part of the treasures of Bruce Lee, left to us as a legacy; and of which Professor Almeria, instructor at the Dan Inosanto Academy in Los Angeles has so well compiled. It is a valuable collection.)