Joey Yap – Qi Men Dun Jia Year Charts
Salepage : Joey Yap – Qi Men Dun Jia Year Charts
Benefit from the Qi of the Year the Qi Men Way
Assessing year-long activities or endeavours and analysing world events are made easy with the Qi Men Year Charts. This book is your quick reference to deploy this technique with just a flip of the page – helping you to rapidly assess the potential of the year without the hassle of undergoing the tedious Qi Men chart-plotting process. Take advantage of the annual positive energy to make every year your best year yet!
Complement your study with the Qi Men Dun Jia Ten Thousand Year Calendar, Qi Men Dun Jia 540 Yang Structure, Qi Men Dun Jia 540 Yin Structure, and with the Qi Men Dun Jia Compendium.
What You`ll Learn
- Comprehensive references of all Qi Men Dun Jia Chart components
- An introduction to the fundamental concepts of theories of Qi Men Dun Jia
- Complete reference of the 180 Year Charts according to the Upper, Middle and Lower Cycles plotted based on the Traditional San Yuan system compiled in one volume
- Complete reference to the San Yuan 180 Annual Charts
- Complete reference to the Annual Forecast Charts of Years 1864 to 2043
- Each sector of every one of the Year Charts comes with a commentary
Introduction to Qi Men Dun Jia
A brief history of Qi Men Dun Jia, before you dive into the application side.
Analysing the Qi Men Dun Jia Year Chart
Get to know the components within a Year Chart – and the right method to plot each one of them on your own.
Traditional Qi Men Year Charts
Presenting every one of the 180 Year Charts according to the Upper, Middle and Lower Cycles plotted based on the Traditional San Yuan system, into an easy-to-understand format, along with clear descriptions of every single sector.
Annual Qi Men Forecast Charts
Presenting every one of the San Yuan 180 Annual Forecast Charts of Years 1864 to 2043 in an easy-to-understand format, along with clear descriptions of each sector.