Jump Start My Agenc
Jump Start My Agenc by Jason Swenk
Everything You Need To Jump Start a Profitable Digital Agency & Land High Paying Clients of $20,000+
Maybe you are someone who would like to start an agency. Maybe you would like to transition from a being a solopreneur or freelancer doing everything yourself, to a scalable business. Then this might be for you.
Discover how to set your agency up for success from the very start. What you should be charging and ways to define your service offering so your ideal prospects understand your value and want to become your clients.
Learn how to identify your ideal clients and how you can leverage this knowledge to close more deals, and how to position you as an authority in your market, where you are attracting your ideal accounts.
- How to set your agency up for success from the very start.
- What you should be charging and how to increase your prices.
- How to overcome your own fears and client objections so you can charge what you’re worth.
- The key differences between charging hourly vs. value-based pricing. (And, why you should not be charging hourly.)
- Ways to define your service offering so your ideal prospects understand your value and want to become your clients.
- A plan on how to build your revenue stream and net more money.
- How to identify your ideal clients and how you can leverage this knowledge to close more deals.
- The Authority Algorithm so prospects will pay you what you deserve.
- How to position you as an authority in your market, where you are attracting your ideal accounts.
- The way to position your agency as “The Choice” rather than just “A Choice.”
- Why and how to build a team so you are not a prisoner to your business.
- Who your first hire should be, and how to structure your team.
- The ins and outs of business partnerships, and how to structure them for a win.
- Maximizing productivity and the efficiencies in automation, delegation and outsourcing.
- The step-by-step sales process for getting sales conversations started.
- How to eliminate time-waster prospects, and how to qualify your prospects so you only work with your ideal clients.
- How to create and present a proposal that is not frustrating or time consuming.
- How you need to position your agency for success after you win the engagement.
- How to overcome your prospects objections so you can win more business.
- Learn how to prevent the prospect from going silent after you send the proposal.
Readmore: Jason Swenk