Managing the Employee
Delivery : Digital Download Immediately
Managing the Employee Life-cycle Part 2: Manage My Performance & Develop Me
Course Download Size :
Managing the Employee Life-cycle Series provides an overview of everything that you should know in managing your most important asset … your people. Each part will cover current best practices that are aligned with the stages of the employee life-cycle which includes attracting the best talent to ending the employment relationship as well as everything in-between.
Basic Course Information
- Review best practices in the development of a Talent Management Strategy
- Review considerations in maintaining communication with employees
- Review best practice approaches when employee performance expectations are not met
- Review best practices in measuring and improving employee engagement
- Review considerations in developing a rewards & recognition program
- Understand considerations in the decision to separate an employee
- Review best practices in off-boarding employees
- Goal Setting
- Performance Management
- Individual Development Plans
- Employee Communication
- Employee Discipline
- Employee Engagement
- Rewards & Recognition
- Employee Separation
Anthony P. Howard is an HR Leader who works with HR professionals at all levels in finding the value and pathway to certification. He believes through the power of certification, you can increase your confidence, marketability and value.
Anthony has an 18 year history of progressive success piloting large-scale, global initiatives driving organizational change and attainment of goals in diverse environments including from highly regulated FDA medical devices industry to unionized environments. Some of his most notable accomplishments include:
- Development. implementation, execution and ongoing administration of comprehensive Global Talent Management Programs (Performance Management, Succession Planning, Talent Review, Merit Planning) including technology.
- Leading global integration efforts, including due diligence and first day activities.
- Successfully lead union avoidance efforts for a large plant whose employees were targeted by a direct mail campaign
- Creation and leadership of HR Shared Services organization
Anthony has incorporated passion for the learning and development of others into his entire career. He is the founder of HR Certified, LLC and through partnership with National Association of African Americans in Human Resources of Atlanta, has served as the Principal HR Instructor where is consistently fills up his in person classes! He has held HR Certification since 2009 and currently holds both the SPHR and SHRM-SCP designations.
Readmore: Internet Marketing