Michael S. Broder Ph.D. – How to Find a New Love Relationship
What is the number one challenge for single people everywhere?
In survey after survey, the question of how to meet a potential partner for a new long term love relationship consistently tops the list.
In this audio program, Dr. Broder, author of the critically-acclaimed book The Art Of Living Single will first help you to crystallize your vision of the mate you are seeking. You will then learn how first to identify, and then to overcome your own unique fears and obstacles to finding the lasting involvement you want. Step by step, numerous powerful strategies will put you on the path to making that relationship you seek a reality.
This audio program(and accompanying workbook with all the strategies) is used by psychologists, psychiatrists, clinical social workers and other types of mental health professionals throughout the English-speaking world with their own patients/clients to supplement the treatment they provide. Now it is available to you!
In this program, you’ll learn:
- How to enhance that initial chemistry draws you together;
- All the winning attitudes that maximize your chances for immediate success in starting a new relationship, and how to quickly adopt these attitudes;
- All about your emotional obstacle course – how to define it and how to keep it from sabotaging you;
- How to immediately recognize inappropriate potential partners before they get a chance to wreak havoc on your life;
- Dozens of powerful ideas for both where and how you are most likely to meet the new love relationship you are seeking;
- Simple yet foolproof rules for how to use your own body language to attract someone new, and how to read – as instant feedback – the body language of any person whom you would like to attract;
- 12 proven strategies that will put your entire winning approach together for you.
And much more!