Mikey Musumeci – De La Riva System Part 3 – Complete Discs 1-8
Salepage : Mikey Musumeci – De La Riva System Part 3 – Complete Discs 1-8
Sweep and Attack From De La Riva Using Mikey Musumeci’s Guide To Some Of The Strongest Variations On This Classic Guard!
– Mikey Musumeci is the most successful American black belt competitor in Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu, having won many world championships and competing at the highest level throughout his career. This is the third installment of Mikey’s ongoing berimbolo instructional series, in which he teaches every element of his distinctive technical system in order to share his keys to success with the jiu-jitsu world.
– Mikey Musumeci is the most successful black belt contender in American history, and his De La Riva guard is his go-to bottom game at the highest levels.
– Learn all of the most effective and popular methods to enter the De La Riva, including nine of the most common.
– Mikey demonstrates how to use effective and vital De La Riva guard variants such as Deep DLR, embracing DLR, and more.
– These strategies have been proved to work against larger, stronger opponents, and you can now notice the small elements that make a major difference.
So, what’s the deal with this series?
WORLD TWO DEADLIFT BASE INTRODUCTION ATTACKS WITH ANKLE PART 1 INTRODUCTION
PART 2: DE LA RIVA SETUP
DE LA RIVA IN 9 WAYS
INTRODUCTION TO PART 3 OF HUGGING DE LA RIVA
PART 4: LAPEL FEEDING AND BELT SWEEPING
INTRODUCTION TO PART 5 OF THE DE LA RIVA CROSS LAPEL SERIES: CHANGING SIDES
DEEP DE LA RIVA SETUPS + HAND FIGHTING CONCEPTS IN PART 6
WORLD ONE SWEEP VARIATIONS GETTING OVER KNEE PART 7 VARIATION
TWO BACK TAKE VARIATIONS THREE ALTERNATIVE SWEEPING VARIATIONS PART 8